Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old May 31st, 2004, 02:06 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default The Young Warriors.

http://pp226.proboards25.com/index.c...399402&start=0

The book starts off with Starbuck going to see a therapist. He has been having both nightmares and problems sleeping. The therapist is in the form of a voice which asks him questions. One of them is about Starbuck's background.

Starbuck's foster parents are actually disabled veterans. His father is named Gawr. He has a hook for a hand and walks with a limp. Starbuck's foster mother is named Doreen and has poor eyesight due to an injury.

Chameleon- Although not mentioned by name, Starbuck has heard rumors of a man that is has achieved great notoriety as a gambler. This man has also been in a number of scrapes.

The reader also learns that Starbuck might make jokes but he in fact is scared to death.

Starbuck also remembers whil being asked questions by the therapist his ordeal as a captive of Baltar and the similar questions Lucifer asked.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2004, 09:16 AM   #2
GalacticanCajun
Warrior

This is actually the next BSG novel on my list of books to read. Just finished Tombs of Kobol. I am looking forward to this one as well.
GalacticanCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2004, 09:32 AM   #3
amberstar
Strike Leader

I forgot I had that book somewhere, I never finished reading it!

The therapist is a computer right??????