Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old May 29th, 2003, 06:23 AM   #1
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default A Legal Notice from Sandy

I'm announcing that my tolerance has hit its end with the "Milton Collective". I'm declaring a couple of things and then make a legal announcement.

First, Adjudicator was previously known as Summoner. Most will remember Summoner as the troublemaker who started the entire fake cyberterrorist scam with Milton and TashaYar85. Summoner ranted that Milton betrayed his trust and TashaYar85 ranted that she was afraid because of Summoner's threats and Milton ranted that he was a really, really good guy who looked after his friends. Through it all, fake FBI agents swore I was a threat to folks and stupidy reigned. (Read more about this in the threads from around a month ago when the first wave of the Milton collective was exposed).

Summoner sent a number of private e-mails to me. I did some checking last night and (surprise) they matched Adjudicator. So, Adjudicator not only first portrayed TashaYar85, the young teenage girl with a boyfriend named "Chad" but also Summoner, the chap trying to warn of some hidden cyberterrorist.

Ted has "confessed" claiming he was behind all of the clones. I know this is not accurate. There were at least two other folks helping him, one being Vince and another being "Summoner". The menagerie extends from there.

For those who have doubts, I know Ted was the main Milton because the e-mails Ted sent me were sent from the EXACT SAME COMPUTER as the e-mails sent to me as "Milton James". I will not detail the many clones he created for his virtual fantasy but any attempt Ted makes to distance himself from Milton is a direct lie. Similarly, any attempt Adjudicator attempts to distance himself from his involvement as the early TashYar85 or Summoner is also a lie.

Vince is another matter. SciFiMan76 is either the real Vince OR may be a clone himself in Vince's name. In real life, Vince is Ted's boss. One possibility is that Vince may himself be a fantasy created by Ted in a twisted attempt to make his boss look bad, if even in a fantasy world. I can't explain this further as I can't relate to the mindset in any way. I frankly don't have enough information to validate if Vince is a real person posting from where he appears to be posting or if he is another fabrication. As I said, this is only one possibility.

Regardless, both Adjudicator and Ted have extensively lied throughout this entire fiasco. Both have taken active steps to set me up personally and try to slander me. They have both "acted" as Moore supporters and BSG fans for no better reason than to cause turmoil among people willing to trust them at their word.

I don't try to dictate how others should act but I will strongly recommend that everyone distance themselves from these two. I personally believe their only intent is to cause conflict and disrupt the fanbase.

Lastly, I am seriously considering legal action (civil suit) against Ted. From initial inquiries, I have a valid case given the information I have on hand and his provable role. I have not yet fully decided how I will handle this. If forwarded, the lawsuit will ask for damages in a range between $150,000-325,000 per member involved in this activity. Concurrently, I will be coordinating with Ted's boss since he did a lot of this during work hours and will implicate that company as well.

Consider that fair warning and a legal, public notice. If any more clone attacks are attempted beyond this posting either here or at CA, that will (according to my legal advisor) be an active admission of guilt and remove any arguements that the guilty parties didn't understand the impact of their activity.

If I press forward, once my action has concluded, I will turn over all of my information to Ron Moore and David Eick so they can also seek damages to the production and their reputations. As media figures, if they chose to press forward with their own civil action, their damages should be a lot higher than mine since their reputation more directly impacts their job, although I'll wait to ensure I get my money FIRST. (No offense Ron if you're reading this. I'm sure you understand).

So, Vince/Ted/Summoner and anyone else .... please try it again.

Two-Brain
Old May 29th, 2003, 08:17 AM   #2
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Sandy Who is Ted?
For me personaly I have been a BSG fan fron the first time I saw it
in 78 and there is nothing anyone can do to change that period. I am far too old to play these kiddigames that some of these people play. I only wish RDM would call his whatever something other than BSG as it is not. We might have a chance to do something good then but then I just make models LOL.
S
Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 08:52 AM   #3
jjrakman

Default A confession?

http://www.galactica2003.net/milton.htm
Old May 29th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #4
RGrant
Shuttle Pilot

My instinct is to say a civil suit is going too far, that some Languatron-like psychotherapy is what's really needed. But then again, they went much further than Langy with the cyberterrorist accusations and the whole FBI thing. A court win just might prevent something like this from happening again.

The thing is, if they manufactured their fan base and didn't take it several steps too far, they may not have got caught at all. They could have posted a bit more selectively, introduced new characters gradually instead of all at once (that was believeable), and kept an emotional distance from the pro-continuation people instead of actively trying to engage them in battle and piss them off. If a pro-continuation person criticized or even attacked one of their fake pro-Moore handles, they could have just ignored them and come off as the nobler person, thereby increasing their fake fan base's respect. Instead, they purposefully attacked at every chance, going way too far with the cyberterrorist accusations. Hey, wasn't Havoc315 a lawyer? Maybe they can hire him...if he isn't one of their fake army, that is.
RGrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 09:58 AM   #5
adjudicator
On Vacation...

This is my final post anywhere.

I am not summoner or Tasha yar and had nothing to do with the milton collective, you are all welcome to believe what you want...

I will not come back this tv show is not worth this crap..

For sandy
I sent him a private message to leave me along.. I hope he does that since I am innocent of all of this..

"BSG, is like your american salad bar, I take what I like and scrap the rest." The Ron Moore version
adjudicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 10:56 AM   #6
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default buhahahahahaha

Final Post anywhere... Yeah, Right...

That's why you're ah, over on the Milton Collective Bboard saying "Join me in the Chat room" AFTER you posted that...

If it looks like a Turd, and smells like a Turd, the chances are, it's probably a Turd....

Summoner/Laura/Adjudicator we KNOW the Truth, and so do you...
LordStarFyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 11:06 AM   #7
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default You know, LSF,

You have to wonder at somebody who posts "this is my last post" and then hangs around for over an hour to see if there's a response.

Yeah, geek,

("geek" a term of endearment, friend moderator, and much shorter than all his handles)

there's a response:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. If you're going to go away, please do.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 11:33 AM   #8
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Yeap, still here, eh

hehehehehe...

BTW, you should call Vince and tell him to repost that Confession. It seems your friend Ted yanked it...

Don't let the Door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya...
Old May 29th, 2003, 12:48 PM   #9
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Adjudicator/Summoner really is amazing.

As I said, I'm making one last offer to let someone step away from this. Its not in my best interest to let anyone off the hook who can be called to make conpensation for what they've done.

Somehow "leave me alone" doesn't quite cut it.

I'm presuming from this post that Adjudicator/Summoner will remain an active member of the defendants (should I decide to press forward that way).

If he so adamantly wants to protest that he wasn't at all connected, he can do so to a legal authority.

Two-Brain
Old May 29th, 2003, 12:58 PM   #10
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Sandy,
As you wish I will step away from BSG online fandom altogether, I don't need this over a TV Show..

So, lets call it done, I have asked that my handle be deleted here, and at Ted's board... Go ahead and delete my handle at your board.. I will not complain..

My handle is already gone at subspace..

This is my offical request that you leave me out of anything further regarding this fandom online, and not accuse me of anything.

I will watch for your responce here... I just want to drop this matter and go on with my life without BSG online fandom.

Thank You
David

"BSG, is like your american salad bar, I take what I like and scrap the rest." The Ron Moore version
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:01 PM   #11
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Summoner/Adjudicator

I think Sandy was fairly clear.

Confess to your "activities", Issue an Apology, and then, feel free to walk away.

Don't forget to include the details...
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:04 PM   #12
adjudicator
On Vacation...

LOF,
I don't have details, I didn't do anything.

However I will be happy to apologize for overreacting on Sandy's board and I will be happy to apologize you and to anyone else I offending on that board.

BUt I can't appologize for something I didn't do..

I don't know who summoner is I really don't I wish you would believe me, but failing that just let me go... I really don't want anything more to do with this...

IS that so much to ask.

Old May 29th, 2003, 01:06 PM   #13
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Ah Huh...

Well, I don't know what to tell ya....
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #14
adjudicator
On Vacation...

I really have asked for my accoutn to be deleted as michele, she is the mod I asked.

I also posted on Teds board that I don't want to be a part of the board anymore and to delete my account..

Just be the better men and let me go
Please
David

Old May 29th, 2003, 01:21 PM   #15
jjrakman

Default Announcement

http://www.subspacebbs.com/forums/an...s=&forumid=464
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:22 PM   #16
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Sandy,
I am going to ask this as person to person...
Please just let me go, I really don't know anything about summoner, or Tasha, and have apologized for everything that I have done...

I am leaving I just want you to tell me you are going to let it drop with me and I will never ever bother you again.

Thank you
and please consider this.. I truly don't want anytype of court case that could hurt my job, and if I was summoner or tasha would confess to it....

I am sorry I came to these boards in the first place and just wnat to leave with out have to worry about anything following me out..

THank you
david

Old May 29th, 2003, 01:33 PM   #17
jjrakman

Default You know what Sandy?

Nail the guy.
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:38 PM   #18
adjudicator
On Vacation...

I am going to appeal to you all one more time to let me go.

I cant an wont confess to something I did not do..

Please it is only a tv show

I am sorry I angered you all, I overreated in the first place and have admitted to that, then it got worse and worse. I really just want to go away...

I don't want to go to court for somthing I didn't do...
Pleassse

Old May 29th, 2003, 01:40 PM   #19
adjudicator
On Vacation...

In fact i am gone, who ever the mod is delete me, ban the school do what ever you want, just leave please leave me along... really I am actually gone to beg to be left along.. I will never appear here again.. not to check on things nothing... You will be totally left along from me

I swear

Old May 29th, 2003, 01:46 PM   #20
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Default I know, I know,

I should stay out of this.

But.....

Consequences, David, consequences. Now's the time to face the results of your actions. If your actions have put your job in jeapardy, then it's nobody's fault but your own.

If Sandy chooses to prosecute, so be it, and he should go for the throat. If that inconveniences you, David, tough. You reap what you sow.

If Sandy chooses not to prosecute, thank whatever gods you worship that you dodged this bullet, and never, ever, try to come back.

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #21
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Dear god man just leave if you choose, nobody will send the dogs after you, it is just a board
S:evil:
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:56 PM   #22
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Stevew?

Woof
Old May 29th, 2003, 01:58 PM   #23
crash4587
Bad Email Address

Default Sandy

Stick it to them, after the bs they pulled they got what they deserved
crash4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:08 PM   #24
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

It is all on the wheel Crash
S
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:20 PM   #25
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default It's too bad

Ted and vince seem to be letting him take the rap for them...

I can't imagine why he's protecting them
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:21 PM   #26
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Adjudicator/Summoner, (or whoever is checking this for him),

I was very clear. You all made me piece this together, bit by bit, while doing incredible things to slander me and other fans who intended nothing but to support a show, and tried to draw as many independent people into the turmoil as you could.

I have offerred ONE AND ONLY ONE CHANCE to avoid being drawn into this on a legal basis.

You have a simple choice. Explain it RIGHT NOW, IN FULL to the people you harmed or explain it later to legal authorities should I opt to press forward.

This is far more generous an offer than you, Vince, or Ted deserve and I already have second thoughts on letting any of you off the hook this way. However, I did make the offer and I will stand by it.

It is not negotiable.

Sandy

Last edited by TwoBrainedCylon; May 29th, 2003 at 02:38 PM..
TwoBrainedCylon is offline   Reply With Quote