Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2003, 12:29 PM   #1
nightscape2112
Warrior

Default scifiman76 getting q&a together for eric chu

over at the other bboard scifiman76 is putting together a question and answer sheet for eric chu, the designer and creater of the new cylon's . here is his post on the topic.

"Galactica 2003 has the preliminary approval to do a Q&A session with Eric Chu, the designer and creator of the Cylons in the new Battlestar Galactica Mini Series. Please submit your questions on this thread. The staff here at Galactica 2003 will pick out the questions that best represent what fans want to know from Eric Chu. Remember, Eric Chu is a professional so please treat him with respect. Any inappropriate question will not be submitted. Thank you."

the only problem i have with this is vinces statement "Any inappropriate question will not be submitted." i think it is a good idea to get q&a's done but i want all of the qustions to be submited, unless there is an open attack in that question it should be sent through.

i am not posting this for a war, i am not trying to get nerves up between the two bboards. i only wanted to share with those that care that questions are being gathered for a q&a.

nightscape
Stay here and listen to the nightmares of the sea.

And the music plays on, as the bride passes by
Caught by his spell and the mariner tells his tale.

taken from "the rime of the ancient mariner" by iron maiden
Old April 26th, 2003, 12:33 PM   #2
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

I did submit a question. I wanted to know why the entire fan base was ignored.
Old April 26th, 2003, 01:10 PM   #3
nightscape2112
Warrior

thats cool warrior, there was another post there that said something about the q&a not being 100% approved. so maybe they are trying to get around the "gag order" concerning that production. this was taken from the reply from gakchat (it looks like this person is eric chu.)

"Hi Everybody,

Eric here. I just wanted to clear up the fact that although a preliminary approval has been given, a final approval has not. There is still a chance that it may be turned down. I do not expect to hear from the offices of BSG until next week sometime at the earliest, so take your time. As soon as I am given the go-ahead I will tackle your questions. I will post any updates on the situation here. Be aware, though, that I don't expect that I will be able to say much in terms of plot points or specific details. Loose lips sink ships...

That said, feel free to ask me anything. Even if it is non-BSG related."

i think it would be a good idea to get some questions together, pick the top 5 or 10 and submit them to the other forum.

nightscape
Stay here and listen to the nightmares of the sea.

And the music plays on, as the bride passes by
Caught by his spell and the mariner tells his tale.

taken from "the rime of the ancient mariner" by iron maiden
Old April 26th, 2003, 06:18 PM   #4
Scooter2000
COMPLETELY BANNED

Default What new cylon design design?

According to the script, they all look human with the exception of two centurians in the background during the rape scene at the begining. Also there were a couple more seens where they just stood in the background.

What design are they talking about?

numbers six's dress?

The glowing spines?

-Ronald D. Moore-
Old April 28th, 2003, 08:58 AM   #5
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: What new cylon design design?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scooter2000
According to the script, they all look human with the exception of two centurians in the background during the rape scene at the begining. Also there were a couple more seens where they just stood in the background.

What design are they talking about?

numbers six's dress?

The glowing spines?
Scooter I started a new thread for just the questions. I'm quoting yours into it, but if you want to rephrase anything (to direct it to Eric not to the subspace guys) just post it there.
Old April 28th, 2003, 10:37 AM   #6
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default New thread for questions

go here to post your questions to Eric Chu

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]

Closed Thread