Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old September 19th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #1
jjrakman

Default Try my Ghost Hunting web site one more time

I had some problems with the hover buttons, so I decided to forego them and just make jpgs with links. It took me a very long time. Let me know if anything doesn't work. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jaesonjrakman.com/
Old September 19th, 2003, 09:18 PM   #2
Bug-Eyed Earl
Shuttle Pilot

Pretty snazzy, Jj.

I always thought that if jjrakman was a variation of your real name, your real name was something like John Jacob Rakman.
Bug-Eyed Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2003, 07:01 PM   #3
jjrakman

Could some of you check my site again? I'm having rouble with the navigation links. This is what I think is happening. I am using Micrsoft Front Page. The reason the buttons show up on the index page only, is because I manually inserted each of thsoe jpgs. But on all the subsequest pages, I copied the buttons from the index page, and pasted them onto all the rest. For some reason when I paste a copied jpg, it tells the web site to look for the jpg on my machine. If I manually insert it, it translates to look for it on my site. That's why when I look at the website on my machine it looks fine, but when I go to the computer at work, or another computer, they don't come up. Anyway, let me know if you can see them now. Thanks in advance to any help you can give.
Old September 20th, 2003, 10:29 PM   #4
Bug-Eyed Earl
Shuttle Pilot

So far, no trouble.

I'm writing a play about Shadow People for school. I'm a member fo the drama club, and every year they put on three student produced plays.

I'll send you the script if you want to read it when it's finished.

If you want a comprehensive review, I'll give it tomorrow after work after I have more time.
Bug-Eyed Earl is offline   Reply With Quote