Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 13th, 2003, 05:06 PM   #1
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Question POLL: Which one would you watch?...

Question for everyone:

If you had a choice, and the following productions were available to you (and you can only pick ONE), which "Battlestar Galactica" production would you watch?

A.) Ronald D. Moore/David Eick "Battlestar Galactica" remake/reimagining, as currently planned for the SCI-FI Channel. (As witnessed in various script reviews at FilmJerk.com, AICN, and BattlestarGalactica.com.)

B.) Richard Hatch's "Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming" which features a continuation of 1978-79 "Battlestar Galactica" show with members of the original cast, characters (where possible), concepts, ships and themes, plus new characters, themes and innovations added. The story continues 25 years after the close of the original series. "Galactica: 1980" is ignored; Earth has not been found; Commander Adama has passed; fleet command is contested between Athena and Apollo; the super powered Apollo and Athena elements are NOT used; the Borellian Nomen are seen; the Cylons have rediscovered the fleet; the Cylons have evolved; the Pegasus makes an eventual return; Count Iblis plays a larger, more sinister role; Baltar may appear with possible closure for the character -- and new mysteries revealed; new alien races are seen; and the Galactica and her rag tag fleet search anew for Earth/Thirteenth Tribe while finding more about their mythological origins.

C.) Tom DeSanto's "Battlestar Galactica" which features a continuation of 1978-79 "Battlestar Galactica" show with different directions than Richard Hatch's concepts. Many of the original production designs are preserved (like Richard's effort) with some new innovations. The story continues as Apollo (Richard Hatch) is missing in action -- to eventually return as part of the overall series arc; Sheba, Cain and the Pegasus are missing in action (for the time being); Commander Adama is still in command; Troy (Boxey) becomes the Commander; Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) is #2 on the bridge; the colonials have settled on a world and are being watched from afar by the Cylons; the Colonials are betrayed by one of their own (and a military officer at that) to the Cylons; the Colonials are forced to flee back into space while the Cylons pursue.

D.) Glen A. Larson's Battlestar Pegasus production. Commander Cain leads the Pegasus to Earth where they discover the first battlestar, Atlantis, and regroup with the Galactica and her rag tag fleet to retake the Twelve Colonies from the Cylons. Essentially a one-shot production.

E.) Glen A. Larson's remake/reimagining of "Battlestar Galactica." Essentially, the pilot episode is remade/reimagined (as in the case of the Moore/Eick production) with new actors, possible new designs, etc.

F.) Glen A. Larson's (or another producer's) continuation of "Battlestar Galactica," set immediately after the events of 1979 "The Hand of God" episode. (The same characters, but new actors.)

G.) Glen A. Larson's (or another producer's) continuation of "Galactica: 1980."

H.) None of the above.

As a bonus question:
--------------------

If you could pick TWO of the above, tell which ones and WHY you chose them.

Thanks,
Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

My answer Michael is, B) sounds like a fan and fanboy dream come true!

As for your bonus question Two productions that would be chosen by me would be, C and D because One, We could have gotten DeSanto version in late 2001 had everything gone to plan, and since the TPTB didn't go for Hatch's ideas. Seeing a continuation in the form DeSanto version, what we would have been given would have been interesting and respectful not 100% the original 1978 show brought back, nor a Hatch version but close and damn welcomed enough than a Moore version!

As for "D". I have to entertain an idea that we wouldn't have the version we wanted but got something that had strong enough themes to be called Battlestar Galactica/Pegasus! barring any walking Vipers it is an interesting concept, i hoped would lead to a series of movies or a new series from the man himself Glen A. Larson!

Hope your questionare has been put to good use, whats up MF? is this something big or just a simple questions you just want to put forward?

KJ

Last edited by KJ; January 13th, 2003 at 05:24 PM..
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #3
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Idealy I'd prefer DeSanto's project done as a remake from the begining.

But out of the list I'd pick De Santo's continuation.
From his work in the past i think he would bring somthing fresh to the franchise.
And his resume with Xmen would not hurt to bring new fans aboard.
He also promases to do a retelling of the events leading up to the destruction of the colonies which i would love

Moores Remake.
Again Knowing Moore's track record with Trek:TNG & DS9 and Mission impossible i am confident in his abilities to bring a creative spin to the elements of galactica he has to work with.

I have seen there work in movies and tv and am impressed by both.
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM   #4
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default I'd support B or C

B would be my ideal solution. Starbuck and Apollo most like I remember them & how they could be after the passage of time. And a well-written Athena. Yea!!! And I think the person in charge is both visual and creative enough that the FX would rock. (maybe I'm weird but I didn't mind the telepathy or vision stuff in his novels, different folks have different gifts, that's all ).

C would be the next best person to entrust it to. He'd hire the right folks to make it visually enough to hold people. The long story arc is my main hesitation to making this the lesser choice. I'm highly hesitant to trust whatever network it landed on with letting the story play out. Though if anyone could pull it off (several years of shows) it would be one of these 2 teams.

I would emphatically support either option (B or C) and would even support Mr. Larson over the Moore/Eick production. At least he has some loyalty to his own material.

Jewels

Last edited by jewels; January 13th, 2003 at 05:48 PM..
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 05:40 PM   #5
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Default What jewels said.

Ditto to jewels's answer. (Well said!)

"B" is my absolute answer. Her explanation for the bonus answer matches my own.

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 05:41 PM   #6

B,C, on tv D in the movies.
Old January 13th, 2003, 06:06 PM   #7
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

I'm pretty easy to please. Just no slutty remakes with boob transplants and no campy BG80!
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 06:06 PM   #8
SS1

Default My Choices

My first choice would deffinatly be:

C.)

I've got a glimps of what Tom DeSanto had planned for BSG. His pilot was definatly darker than the original series but not to the extreme that Ronald D Moore has done.

"Troy (Boxey) becomes the Commander;" I don't recall ever hearing about that.

"Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) is #2 on the bridge;" I heard that Starbuck was more like Cain in essence that he's a bridge officer who likes to fly in his viper on some missions.

Also #2? How did Boxey rise and outrank Starbuck?

"the Colonials are betrayed by one of their own (and a military officer at that) to the Cylons;" Oh yes DeSanto has written that role for Michael Ironside. That would of been cool.

My second choice:

B)

I have nothing but admiration and respect for Richard Hatch however Tom DeSanto's vision has sold me a bit more. There were some elements that many other fans share that I didn't care about, like the full blooded Kobalian elements and the gender changes in his books concerning Omega and Rigel. Also his vision seemed just a tad bit too much like a reunion show

Never the less, Richard Hatch is a man that listens to fans and I trust that he would change the elements that concerned his potential viewers. Also his vision did have an overall look and feel of BSG and he also manages to capture spirit of what was good about BSG.

If he were ever to get a greenlight to do BSG,I would definatly be excited and throw my support behind him and his efforts.

An honorable mention goes out to:

F.)

"Glen A. Larson's (or another producer's) continuation of "Battlestar Galactica," set immediately after the events of 1979 "The Hand of God" episode. (The same characters, but new actors.)"

I would also give this a shot. I know this sounds like a controversial choice coming from me (Mr. Fan-Force). I know back in the Dark Days of Fandom when we were divided into 2 factions that we were being accused of being closeminded and were only concerned about the original actors.

I am here to set the record strait. I just wanted a continuation plain and simple (preferable DeSanto's) Having atleast 2 original actors back was important but I would also have settled for a continuation that was set a few hundren years after The Hand of God.

I do have one condition on my support for this:

These new actors have to be really good. I mean they have to look and act like the original characters (like Ewan McGreger has done with Obi wan Kenobie in SW Ep 2) He looked,acted and sounded just like a young Alec Guiness and that same element would be needed for this idea.

As for choice A.):

I am not interested nor will I waste my time watching it (not even out of curiosity). I too will follow the other fans example and watch the DVDs and/or Videos of the original series at the same time when it airs.

Last edited by Scooter2000; January 13th, 2003 at 08:56 PM..
Old January 13th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #9
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

B would be my dream choice, knowing the vision behind it and that Richard for sure would listen to the fanbase and be forthcoming with info as it happened. Hollywood would see a fan reaction that would blow them away!

But I would accept C next gladly; my only reservation for C is that it seems (and this is only a guess) Mr. DeSanto is somewhat obligated to make certain consolations, possibly preventing him from realizing his full vision (which I'm sure is not his fault). I have the feeling he would've included Richard at the onset if he could have.

Ah, Michael, setting my heart to dreaming again, not fair!

Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 06:12 PM   #10
SS1

Quote:
Originally posted by Hito

But out of the list I'd pick De Santo's continuation.
From his work in the past i think he would bring somthing fresh to the franchise.
And his resume with Xmen would not hurt to bring new fans aboard.
He also promases to do a retelling of the events leading up to the destruction of the colonies which i would love
I have seen there work in movies and tv and am impressed by both.
(Ditto) I never thought I'd see Hito post an opinion that reflects my own.
Old January 13th, 2003, 06:38 PM   #11
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

I have seen the trailer and for me "B" is a no brainer
S
Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 07:08 PM   #12
KJ
Strike Leader

Most fans haven't seen the trailer i.e. "B" or most fans in the world for that matter, but they would still go with B no doubt! Like i said before though B and since alot of you miss out on MF's bonus question C, and D for those two versions should B not come to pass!

KJ

Later fellas

Old January 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM   #13
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

It is a shame they have not. There are other options, anything is better than RDM's
S
Old January 13th, 2003, 07:38 PM   #14
dvo47p
Bad Email Address

Default Whats with A. E. F. G. & H. Plus an idea for Moore, Eick & Hammer

Wow, make it B. oh boy C, too! I like Hatch, but those books, I own em all, but I worry, so I'm not so sure.

So then maybe it should be C. with Hatch/Benedict/Jefferson/Lockhart even Rush and maybe even Terry Carter. Have a Boxey but lose that BG:80 Troy name.

Ya know DeSantos does not come with a guarantee, so make me a B. sans Hatch's books. Hell, Michael this is a trick poll/question, right?

Do something with the D. option, sans Larson.

On the D. option Battlestar Pegasus & Cain, what to do, have Cain come back or have the Pegasus without Cain, another trick question right? Integrate Pegasus into an improved B. later on? Or a into C. Why does D. have to be a one shot deal?

Hey remember in 'A Clockwork Orange' that bad guy (McDowell?) had his eyes held open to watch a movie? Hello, Ronald D. Moore David Eick & Bonnie Hammer, come with me.

This is to much for me, a dream come true, so make me a wobbly B. So who would direct B?
dvo47p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #15
KJ
Strike Leader

Good director's on a new Battlestar Galactica would be Jonathan Frakes, Mike Vejar, The Wachowski brothers*, Nicholas Meyers, Bruce Seth Green, Janet Greek, Chris Columbus*, Sam Raimi* and Peter Jackson* to name a few (* indicates ones that would cost too much to hire though)

To answer your novel question dvo47p, yeah there are a few things fans would question Richard over but his concepts are very interesting just ditch the "Kobollian Bloodline" no one else can lead are people crap and yeah, we got a BG to look forward to!

Hey dvo47 you got novels 2 to 4 in paperback yet? only ones i've got is 1 and it's in paperback. Whats keeping the others? and tell Hatch to make his books more available out there! RH i've got more chance of finding Harry potter in book shops (which is hard even if you are curious to the potter hype to find one?) than finding your other books.

KJ

Last edited by KJ; January 13th, 2003 at 08:30 PM..
Old January 13th, 2003, 08:38 PM   #16
SS1

Quote:
Originally posted by dvo47p

Hey remember in 'A Clockwork Orange' that bad guy (McDowell?) had his eyes held open to watch a movie? Hello, Ronald D. Moore David Eick & Bonnie Hammer, come with me.
Moore and Hammer truly believe that they created a masterpiece. To subject them to watch it would in no way be torturous to them.

As a matter of fact they would enjoy it.

If you wanted to torture Moore and Hammer in the manner of Clockwork Orange style then I would suggest that they force them to view the entire original series.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stevew
I have seen the trailer and for me "B" is a no brainer
S
Am I the only person within the BSG Fandom who went to a convention and met Richard Hatch but didn't see the trailer because Richard didn't feel like showing it?

But let's not go off topic because this is a good Poll!!

Last edited by Scooter2000; January 13th, 2003 at 08:50 PM..
Old January 13th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #17
Apothis
On Vacation...

B-Richard Hatch
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2003, 08:46 PM   #18
Armstrong

Before that I could say the B in order to conclude, I would have to see the towing with my own eyes. If it lives until the relative reputation, said the B without to hesitate. Of all less than the moorland than relative Ron refinish a considerable improvement has become. They are skeptical, where old glen the Larson is interested, but the relative influence would be welcome, if we could shear against the rules we feel the odor of on the left after through moorland acid test.
Old January 13th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #19

My first choice would be (B).

If I could pick TWO of the above, they would be B&C.

Both B&C follow TOS the most and I want a continuation of this show with some of the original cast and designs with some new ones.

Ditto to jewels's answer. (Well said!)

Jim:colwar:
Old January 14th, 2003, 04:29 AM   #20
Corwwyn
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: POLL: Which one would you watch?...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by michaelfaries
Question for everyone:

If you had a choice, and the following productions were available to you (and you can only pick ONE), which "Battlestar Galactica" production would you watch?

A.) Ronald D. Moore/David Eick "Battlestar Galactica" remake/reimagining, as currently planned for the SCI-FI Channel. (As witnessed in various script reviews at FilmJerk.com, AICN, and BattlestarGalactica.com.)

Nope. Much as I like Ron Moore's storytelling, destroying the balanced interplay of characters for something else, changing the whole background (nicknames???), etc, this smacks of That Lizard Movie which has only its title in common with Godzilla. In other words, a travesty.

B.) Richard Hatch's "Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming" which features a continuation of 1978-79 "Battlestar Galactica" show with members of the original cast, characters (where possible), concepts, ships and themes, plus new characters, themes and innovations added. The story continues 25 years after the close of the original series. "Galactica: 1980" is ignored; Earth has not been found; Commander Adama has passed; fleet command is contested between Athena and Apollo; the super powered Apollo and Athena elements are NOT used; the Borellian Nomen are seen; the Cylons have rediscovered the fleet; the Cylons have evolved; the Pegasus makes an eventual return; Count Iblis plays a larger, more sinister role; Baltar may appear with possible closure for the character -- and new mysteries revealed; new alien races are seen; and the Galactica and her rag tag fleet search anew for Earth/Thirteenth Tribe while finding more about their mythological origins.

This would be my choice - but taking the "Starbuck as #2" from option C. It would allow for characters(actors) we want to reprise their roles as older, wiser(?), folks, and allow the show to try out new talent to see if some or all can work out. If it was all new actors, it would be a huge risk, and if nearly all of them didn't nail the roles the show would sink quicker than BSG80.

C.) Tom DeSanto's "Battlestar Galactica" which features a continuation of 1978-79 "Battlestar Galactica" show with different directions than Richard Hatch's concepts. Many of the original production designs are preserved (like Richard's effort) with some new innovations. The story continues as Apollo (Richard Hatch) is missing in action -- to eventually return as part of the overall series arc; Sheba, Cain and the Pegasus are missing in action (for the time being); Commander Adama is still in command; Troy (Boxey) becomes the Commander; Starbuck (Dirk Benedict) is #2 on the bridge; the colonials have settled on a world and are being watched from afar by the Cylons; the Colonials are betrayed by one of their own (and a military officer at that) to the Cylons; the Colonials are forced to flee back into space while the Cylons pursue.
Risky but interesting. I'd prefer Starbuck to be #1 until Apollo returns, then see the interaction of their (mostly friendly) power struggle and thelike. BSG80 ruined Boxy/Troy for me, but it would be great to see Cassiopaiea (Laurette Spang) again if she were available.

D.) Glen A. Larson's Battlestar Pegasus production. Commander Cain leads the Pegasus to Earth where they discover the first battlestar, Atlantis, and regroup with the Galactica and her rag tag fleet to retake the Twelve Colonies from the Cylons. Essentially a one-shot production.

Given the late Lloyd Bridges is unavailable, I wouldn't be too keen on this, unless it's more a Commander Starbuck...

E.) Glen A. Larson's remake/reimagining of "Battlestar Galactica." Essentially, the pilot episode is remade/reimagined (as in the case of the Moore/Eick production) with new actors, possible new designs, etc.
If they stay true to the show and its continuity, this might be worth a shot, but would be a bit sink or swim. The space battles reimaged would certainly probably be greatly improved, but how can you improve on the Galactica (apart from interior shots maybe), and who would do a better job than the original cast? They had a great chemistry...perhaps that's the driver behind Ron Moore's drastic alterations...though he should really do an original show instead of trying to trade on the name.

F.) Glen A. Larson's (or another producer's) continuation of "Battlestar Galactica," set immediately after the events of 1979 "The Hand of God" episode. (The same characters, but new actors.)
BSG80 phase II?

G.) Glen A. Larson's (or another producer's) continuation of "Galactica: 1980."
Uh-uh--uh-uh (imagine faint retching noises here).

H.) None of the above.
Well...there are a lot of other options. How about an entirely new cast set years after BSG, but with Galactica and crew descendents...lots of possible stories/plots leap to mind.
Corwwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2003, 06:09 AM   #21
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Scooter
I was luckey enough to see it last summer at Kens before he moved. When you concider it was made on 1998 PC's it makes it more impressive. I also got a glimpse of some GWOM footage, Will be much better than the firsy
S
Old January 14th, 2003, 09:55 AM   #22
Hito
Warrior

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Default Re: Re: POLL: Which one would you watch?...

Quote:
Originally posted by Corwwyn

Nope. Much as I like Ron Moore's storytelling, destroying the balanced interplay of characters for something else, changing the whole background (nicknames???), etc, this smacks of That Lizard Movie which has only its title in common with Godzilla. In other words, a travesty.
[/B]
This is an interesting comparison.
I felt the same way after i had seen Roland and Emerich's godzilla.
Especialy after i had been wowed by Stargate and ID4.

I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today -- my own government....
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~

I can hear God saying to America: “You are too arrogant! If you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power!"
~ Dr. Martin Luther King ~
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2003, 11:53 AM   #23
cobrastrikelead
Bad Email Address

C but only by the slightest of margins over B.
cobrastrikelead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #24
havoc315
Shuttle Pilot

In order of preference, based on the information I have:
A-C-B-D-F-G
And insufficient information for E.
If I can only pick one, I would go for A, simply because I want to see fresh blood, see the beginning, the origin story, re-told.

C, it sounds interesting, but the problem is it sounds like the original all over again, just set 25 years later. If you're going to do the origin story, then do the origin story. Don't make it a "re-origin" 25 years later.

B.... Heck, I would definitely give it a chance. But with the deaths of the best actors/characters from the original, I just don't feel Hatch and Benedict are compelling enough, especially 25 years later, to provide the core of the new series.
havoc315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #25
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Welcome to Colonial Fleets Corwwyn! Hope you like it here

Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2003, 07:57 PM   #26
SS1

Quote:
Originally posted by Stevew
Scooter
I was luckey enough to see it last summer at Kens before he moved. When you concider it was made on 1998 PC's it makes it more impressive. I also got a glimpse of some GWOM footage, Will be much better than the firsy
S

Sure rub it in Steve

I am the only only person in fandom history to go to a convention that featured Richard Hatch but no trailer.

I am cursed
Old January 15th, 2003, 12:20 AM   #27
Corwwyn
Shuttle Pilot

Thanks Muffit, looks like a pretty nice site.

Quote:
Originally posted by Havoc315:

B.... Heck, I would definitely give it a chance. But with the deaths of the best actors/characters from the original, I just don't feel Hatch and Benedict are compelling enough, especially 25 years later, to provide the core of the new series.
There is a golden point within that point. What are the chances of whichever production gets to market being able to list a main cast, backing cast and list of villains and guests of the magnitude of such luminaries (ie quality actors) as: Lorne Greene, John Colicos, Jonathan Harris(voice), Ray Milland, Jane Seymour, Lloyd Bridges, Patrick McNee and Fred Astaire(!) without a really really big budget? (and this isn't even counting the great chemistry between Richard Hatch, Dirk Benedict, Laurette Spang, Anne Lockhart, etc.)
Corwwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2003, 05:51 AM   #28
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

Sorry about that S2K, it just happened that Ken was living a couple miles from me.
Welcome Corwwyn I think you will find a lot of good stuff here and great folks
Steve
Old January 15th, 2003, 06:45 AM   #29
Baltar
On Vacation...

#1: B, no question about it. This is the dream of most Galactica fans! It would be a production not driven by egos, but by true fans with a great love and respect for the original.

#2: C, DeSanto's version is quite compelling, presenting a new spin on the Galactica mythos. The fact that he also has X and X2 blockbusters under his belt doesn't hurt either. The guy knows about production values and is himself a fan of the original.

The show would be in good hands with either of the two teams. I feel that the line between the two would someow become quite blurred....

Oh, yeah, Nick Meyer to direct (thanks KJ ). This guy KNOWS how to breathe life into an old franchise!

Mike, Australia
Baltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2003, 07:21 AM   #30
dah66
Warrior

With the choice of picking one, I would go with 'B', mainly because I have seen the Second Coming trailer. The story presented in the trailer was somewhat different from Richard's books, and in my opinion, much better. I think Richard is on the right track and if given the chance, could create a production that bridges the gap between the original series and modern science fiction audiences.

NOTE: I saw Richard's trailer in a packed auditorium, when the presentation was done, people were on their feet cheering and some were teary eyed. It was an amazing experience and I thank Mr. Hatch for it.

For a second choice, I would enthusiastically choose 'C'. Tom DeSanto understands what made the original show work and why it has endured for so long in the hearts of fans around the world. He has a proven track record with the X-Men franchise and would undoubtedly deliver a quality production.

If I had a third choice, I would want Hatch, Larson, DeSanto, and Moore to combine forces to put together a production that addresses the concerns of the fans and does justice to the Galatica name.

Thanks.

Dave
dah66 is offline   Reply With Quote