Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old April 1st, 2003, 12:21 PM   #1
Apothis
On Vacation...

Default For Kingjason2

Hey KJ,

Milton is looking for one more retro admin to balance his forum. I recommended you to him. If you are interested please e-mail him at the forum because he wants someone who can be fair and balanced. You were the first to come to my mind.

Ted
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2003, 12:47 PM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Thanks for the consideration man!

But as much as i do spend time online, i can't? Milton and you considered me, thanks but i not as free as my posting online makes out though. i want you o know there has been some doubt placed on you and your active dealings with milton? but i have yet to see you or anything you've done be catogorized as sellout or betrayal as others hve placed on your shoulders!

I haven't made any judgements or calls on your position as of late, just wanted you to know where i stand on that matter. Thanks for the offer but i suggest you offer it to some of others here more qualified for the task at hand.

KJ

See around man take care!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2003, 02:15 PM   #3
Apothis
On Vacation...

I don't see that my actions are in question. It's the same reasons I stuck up for Havoc315 is why I decided to take Milton up on his offer. I may disagree with them but I do like reading opposite feedback from time to time. For the most part, I have not been very involved. I have made less than 10 posts to date so I don't see where the issue lies.
Old April 1st, 2003, 02:27 PM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Exactly what i said

You gotta understand the internet a fickle place.

Trolls claiming to fool people (when they only fool themselves) everyones up tight about the new wave of trolls led by Moriah and SWCK on the Bboards. While talking about certain things on a list i forgot to add you so i did. Then talk about you jumping ship came into question? I defended you, saying i wanted to hear your side to this first! etc then it became about who did what.

i don't want to play guessing games but everyone does, when lack of info isn't found. but you understand i didn't throw out names and such without hearing it from you first right?

KJ
Old April 1st, 2003, 02:29 PM   #5
Apothis
On Vacation...

Most Appreciated KJ. They pretty much rule by committee with the admins. While Milton's away, Beth and Vince have pretty much ran things. I have put my two cents in but I am a minority opinion there.
Old April 1st, 2003, 02:36 PM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Thanks

But fella you got to clear the air with some of the others they don't see it the way i do. Take it from me, being labeled something you ain't pisses you off in a big way. Clear your name thus regainning their trust in you will let them know you do what you do becuase you ain't selling out, but just taking up another job online thats all.

Gonna dash having two discussions at once is havoc itself. One with you, the other with Hito!

KJ

Later