Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 12th, 2002, 07:14 PM   #1
cdlegend
Shuttle Pilot

Thumbs up Battlestar Galactica: Resurrection!

Hello Everyone at Colonial Fleet,
I usually have a very busy schedule, but over the holiday break I was finally able to read the third book in the Richard (Captain Apollo) Hatch trillogy called Resurrection. Let me tell you all that it is a must read for all sci-fi fans as well as Galactica fans. Richard did an outstanding job in this book of telling his story and allowing all the characters grow to extreme hights. In this book you will laugh, cry, and sweat along with the characters as they battle old enemies, new enemies, and the infamous Count Iblis once again. The fleet is weak and Commander Apollo wants to save the lives of all the fleet, but they have been left in quite a pickle. Boltar has given Apollo the coordinates to use in the Cylon technology that they took on the dying planet Apollo saved Starbuck from.... they are catapolted back to the beginnings of their journies.... where you ask? Got to read the book to find that out! I know why this book is called Resurrection! Many characters long lost and almost lost forever return to either destroy or aid the Colonials in their battle. They win some, they loose some, but in the end, Supreme Commander Apollo learns something he always took for granted.... He sees those he loves the most and looses someone a second time as he gains an old friend back from the dead.... Can't give you anymore secrets... You've got to go to amazon.com or www.richardhatch.com to order this book or you will regret it.
Also, this year Resurrection will be out in paperback and Richard is busy on his next book also going to be ready in the Spring.... so... get to it...get the book and read it and let me know what you all think! OH and if you haven't read Armagedon or WarHawk, you need to get those as well. If you don't like them... I'll kiss your laser pistol! Until later...
Your lit critic and Richard's fan!
clegend :emp:
cdlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2002, 09:23 PM   #2
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Wink

Update: Richard's book will likely appear this summer 2002 (well, summertime to those in the Northern Hemisphere) with Frank Frazetta cover art, as I hear it. (His image where the female Warriors are racing to their Vipers.)

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2002, 07:27 PM   #3
cdlegend
Shuttle Pilot

Default Number Four??? OH Goodie!

Lord of Kobol,

Thanks for the great preview of Richard's latest novel. His series is quite wonderful. I have great respect for his insite into the world that is Galactica. Resurrection was by far the best of the three... well, they were all very good. Hummm, women running to their vipers.... : )
Sounds interesting.
And again, for all you fans who have not read Richard "Captain Apollo" Hatch's trillogy, get them and read them.. you can't go wrong. I can't wait for number four! I'll be at Dragon Con to get that installment.
Cdlegend
cdlegend is offline   Reply With Quote