Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old April 17th, 2003, 07:35 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Exclamation Should we go with Gastrof's replacement board?

The new moderated boards is controversal, others would not agree to give over the long fought for and talkative original board. But alot of you would prefer i alittle more freedom of speech when conversing in discussions about BG!

How many of you continution and re-imaginning folk would go to gastrof's place to continue things of debate? open minded of course.

Would debates on both messge boards at the same time, or one or the other be the choice to you fellow members when Battlestar Galactica is talked about on the sci-fi channel Bboards?

Now that the boards are moderated, it doesn't sit well with some of us, for others it's early days as of yet. some of us have posted (with a huge timelag i.e. review of said post, being looked after) some of us can't post at all i hear? The rest want nothing to do with it.

So does gastrof place offer you an alternative?

Food for though.

KJ

:colwar:
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2003, 07:52 PM   #2
Sept17th
Clunky Man In Suit

Nah between CF and the Cylon Alliance, BSG Club forum I got enuff boards. I went to Sci-Fi for news...seems like news don't happen there anymore anyway.

People who need me to help out have my e-mail.
Another Film Maker
Sept17th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2003, 08:01 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Good news!

Hey at least old Laserdragon back. The dude is an old time continuation fan! long as some good is coming out of the sci-fi boards and some old timers show up finally us fans can get along and talk BG stuff throwing our support behind BG on any Bboard, to make others aware of the woes of the franchise.

Then i say yeah, sure along as we work towards similar goals.

Long as it all comes together and works, sure i agree with you.

KJ
Old April 17th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #4
Apothis
On Vacation...

Default just a silly observation

Have you noticed on the new forum every once in awhile a Galactica fan post under a thread and it comes up with the wrong handle? I see TwoBrained made plenty of post but he keeps coming up as startrekkinbsg, klingonwarrior, or MartianHighCouncil when he post under their threads. Also, newt posted in MartianHighCouncil's thread but he comes up as MartianHighCouncil. This problem has yet to occur with any of the Moore fans posting. DBailey, klingonwarrior, and startrekkinbsg come out as they are. If it wasn't for the fact that it is probably a computer glitch, it sure looks like the Sci Fi forum is making fun of Galactica fans. Just a silly observation about the recent errors because they only occur to certain fans in certain threads.
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2003, 08:12 PM   #5
Sept17th
Clunky Man In Suit

Apothis, I thought that was real strange...turned me off from continuing to read
Another Film Maker
Sept17th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2003, 07:43 AM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

Everything there is backwards? even the replies to threads strange but somewhat interesting. Maybe it will change soon, maybe not!

KJ
Old April 18th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #7
AlphaNova
Shuttle Pilot

I noticed the problem with the handles, too. Some of mine came out as TwoBrainedCylon. Another as the MartianHighCounsil.

I approve of a system that keeps the trolls out. Lord knows I've seen enough of that on the Sliders board. But the time lag between when you write the post and when it appears is too long---and the problem with the handles is annoying.

:colwar: