Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old December 13th, 2003, 11:17 PM   #1
jonahlee
Warrior

Default Josh Whedon at LA Comic Convention 12/21/2003

Josh Whedon will be at the Los Angeles Comic Book Convention on Saturday December 21st on stage at 1:00 PM to talk about the Firefly DVD, the upcoming movie, and to take audience questions. Also cast members, writers and executive producers are supposed to join him on stage!

I would like to go, but don't want to go alone, as the you will need to get there early to get a seat, and someone needs to be there to hold seats or you are stuck sitting in it from 10:00 AM until they get off the stage!!! No thanks, but I would love to go.

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #2
callsignfalcon
Warrior

Default kewl

Just remember his names JosS if you meet him
callsignfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2003, 01:31 PM   #3
jonahlee
Warrior

Default More Guests

They have announced more guests for Joss's appearance:

Quote:
Joining JOSS on stage at 1:00 P.M. will be TIM MINEAR (Writer), BEN EDLUND (Writer-also creator of THE TICK Comic Book), Stars NATHON FILLION (CAPTAIN MALCOLM "MAL" REYNOLDS), GINA TORRES (ZOE), ADAM BALDWIN (JAYNE), RON GLASS (BOOK "THE SHEPHERD"), and MORENA BACCARIN (INARA).
That is quite a line up!

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote