Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old May 6th, 2010, 03:12 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Lost's Episode 15 'Across The Sea' preview and trailer

Looks like this episode will be what Ab Aeterno should've been with major plot revealing factoids about Lost as it comes to a close as a series.

WARNING IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS TURN BACK NOW!!!

LOST S06E15 "Across the Sea" - Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he_fQ3LC8VI

Lost - 6.15 - Across The Sea - Official Sneak Peek #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVAnzTHT9g

Lost - 6.15 - Across The Sea - Official Sneak Peek #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPfT6...eature=related

Is it me or does the lady playing the older woman look act and sound much like Titus Welliver's original MIB, damn! Theories are already bouncing around that she's the crazy woman MIB as fake-Locke said was his mother recently, and that its possible that the pregnant woman is Jacob's mother?!

Hmmm? As theories go, not bad i must say. But we'll see won't we.

Next weeks episode takes place in the past, going way back with none of the regular cast of the current timeline or FST (Flash-sideways timeline) either. My guess for this episode is, that it'll have a cameo by the regulars, how? Remember when Sawyer's group were time flashing in different time periods because of the frozen wheel under the Orchid, well i reckon for a minute or so Sawyer and company appear back in the Island's ancient times and glimpse the Four-Toed Statue as before ('LaFleur'), then disappear before they're noticed by anybody in this episode!

My theories right there. Anyways enjoy the clips!

KJ
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:13 AM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Lost's Episode 15 'Across The Sea' preview and trailer

Hmmmmmm?

Wasn't the greatest and wasn't the most compelling. Yet had elements of something mysterious and yet revealed another part of the island that was previously unseen before?

And o.k. my bit about the statue didn't pay off, was a good guess though. I'll talk about this tonight after most North Americans have absorbed it, and those of you *cough* torrenting *cough* etc.

KJ