Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old February 1st, 2010, 08:48 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Lost Online leaks ignored by fans until tonight's (Feb 2nd 2010) ABC Premiere!

Well tonight the night as the old saying goes, Lost's final season begins airing tonight on ABC. And apparently its recent spoliers online haven't actually been seen as insiders had expected which is a switch from people on the regula wanting to know or gain access to spoliers and early episode leaked previews of in the past!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...c6d77a6e4b2d74

Lost airs tonight Febuary 2nd on ABC and Febuary 5th in the U.K. on SKY 1.

KJ
Old February 4th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Re: Lost Online leaks ignored by fans until tonight's (Feb 2nd 2010) ABC Premiere!

Lost Season 6's 'LA X' episode!

DAMN

For another week to pass, its gonna be long waiting period for episode 3 to play by next week! Oh boy, where does one start with the enjoyment gathered from watching Lost!

KJ
Old February 4th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #3
starbucko
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Lost Online leaks ignored by fans until tonight's (Feb 2nd 2010) ABC Premiere!

When it first came on I mistakenly believed it to be another reality show and, although I intended to check it out, never got around to it. Thanks to my son, I was able to watch all the first five seasons over the last few months "with" him and discuss them online - now I'm as hooked as he is.

(And my son and I have an agreement not to look at any spoiler sites or news or anything that might spoil upcoming eps for us )
Old February 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Thats definitely one smart son you have there starbucko!

Series certainly is over complexed and full of multiple storyarcs to fill out a dozen more TV shows, but i won't complain about its sophistication and plot storyarcs in the way people who don't get the show do.

Classic BG along with many other shows should've been left to have their deeper adult plot elements to be explored in much the same way Lost has become a TV phenomenon. So few show have made it past their 4th season and commanded such attention to its plot and story and this season looks to be another hit with every episode filled with more story, clues, and multiple arcs overlapping each other creating MUST SEE epiosdes.

I'm a HUGE '24' fan, but Lost has overtaken even '24' and placed it, at my number 2# spot of must watch TV this year!

Even Richard (Alpert) will finally get an episode to hmself this year (which is long overdue?).

LA X, certainly was a head turner that keeps you glued as to what happens next.

Killer moment:

(Fake) Locke/MIB: Hello Richard..

Richard: (Looks totally shocked almost like a "zombie")

(Fake) Locke/MIB: Good to see you out of those chains?

Richard: (Still terribly shell-shocked and finally asks) ......'YOU'...

(Fake) Locke: Me! [Knocks Richard unconscious after a jab to the throat and several blows]

(Fake) Locke: (Looks around at The Others, Frank, Sun, Ilana and Ben) I'm very disappointed in ALL OF YOU!

[Pick up Richard Alpert and carries him off into the jungle and walks past the real John Locke who deceased body is still outside the Cargo Box container (See The Incident Season 5 final) from the Ajira Flight]

Music playing to this scene was just too intense in terms of near-cliffhangers with the sense of how much deeper this is all going to play out in the final season.

KJ