Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old January 26th, 2005, 10:11 AM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default New Star Wars Episode 3 pictures

They seem to be from a european magazine detailing new shots from the film!

KJ
Old January 27th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

More pictures up!

KJ

Old January 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

And take a look at the new opening crawl here at:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...6/indexp2.html

KJ
Old January 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Being, comingsoon.net just put out a huge spoiler of SW news KJ wise enough to put it here but in spolier tags so no one gets spolied unless they want to!

Enjoy!

Spoiler

Darth Sidious Revealed!

In the Chancellor's Office, Palpatine talks to Anakin. Palpatine begins to tell Anakin that he can have anything he wants; all he has to do is wish it and act accordingly.

He also claims he can help Anakin to save Padme

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said, "...before I killed him."

Anakin draws his lightsaber, ready to strike a deadly blow against Sidious. But Sidious, who did not even try to resist, starts to talk about how the Sith, unlike the Jedi, do not submit to fate.

"A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding throught power.."

Palpatine begins to tell Anakin how much he wants to bring peace and order to the galaxy and how his knowledge will die with him - and so will Padme...

That's enough to stop Skywalker. He cannot kill the Sith; he wants to turn him in to the Jedi. And so he does.

In the Communication Centre in the Jedi Temple, Mace gets a message about Obi-Wan's success. Suddenly, Anakin enters. He's in deep shock. He gives Mace the truth: Palpatine is Sidious!

Mace orders him to stay at the Council Chamber, and decides it's time to act against the Chancellor. As Yoda is on Kashyyyk defending the Clone Command Centre situated there, and Anakin cannot be fully trusted, Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin take a Republic Gunship to Palpatine's private office to arrest him.

However, this action is not welcome by all members of the Jedi Council - some who believe they should wait for Yoda's return. Mace commands Shaak-Ti to begin to prepare for the defence of the Temple against a possible retaliation attack.

--------------------------------------------------

Yoda vs. Palpatine

In the basement of the Senate Chamber, among the debris of delegation pods, Yoda makes a quick exit through a service accessway - running as fast as he can to escape the Emperor.

He soon comes to a stop and uses his comlink to contact Senator Organa. Bail recieves the transmission and soon turns his red speeder towards the Senate building.

Using his lightsaber, Yoda begins to cut through the floors on the Senate - one by one until he comes to the final layer of the Senate building that over hangs hundreds of feet above the ground outside. He cuts through the final layer, just in time for Bail to come roaring through the Coruscant traffic to his aid.

Yoda jumps down into the speeder.

"Are you wounded, Master Yoda?" asks Bail.

"No" replied Yoda, "Only my pride."

------------------------------------

The Birth of the Twins

"If it's a girl... we were going to name her Leia..." says Padme as the birth of her daughter begins.

A medical droid approaches Padme. "It's a boy," it says. Padme reaches out and touches the infants head.

"Luke," she says. A second baby is baby is brought to her by the droid.

"It's a girl," says the droid. But Padme is no longer her self - she is delirious.

"Anakin!" she suddenly cries. Obi-Wan comforts her, telling her that Anakin is not there and that she has had twins.

Padme begins to talk, drifiting in and out of consciousness. "Anakin, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... Anakin, please... I love you..."

Yoda enters the room and Obi-Wan shakes his head in sorrow. But then Padme regains consciousness for one last time and puts something into Kenobi's hand.

"Obi-Wan, there is still good in him... I know... there... is... still... "

As Padme Amidala Skywalker dies, Obi-Wan opens his hand and gazes upon a jaipor snippet.

-------------------------------

Yoda and Qui-Gon Confer

In a glass observation dome on a medical station in the Polis Massa Belt, Yoda speaks to the Force as he has done for a long time. The Force answers him with the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Qui-Gon Jinn tells Yoda not to blame himself for what happened but Yoda insists that he had been too old, too rigid, he had not noticed the changes in the galaxy...

Yoda had not let The Order change with it, he never learnt the full depth of The Force. Qui-Gon defends the old Master. He also suggests that Yoda will have a lot of time to learn the ways of the Force and - with his help - he will be able to join with the Force and yet retain his consciousness, and, in time, maybe even physical form.

However, this sounds to Yoda like the idea of eternal life. Qui-Gon agrees and reminds him that eternal life is exactly what the Sith are looking for, but they'll never find it...

Qui-Gon states: "...by the release of self, not the exaltation of self. It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness."

Yoda admits he underestimated Qui-Gon's potential as a Jedi Master.

So Yoda decides to learn from Qui-Gon. Bowing, he declares,

"Qui-Gon, your apprentice, I gratefully become."

Hmmm, far as i'm concerned it's no different than all the other spoilers released. 3 years to do a 2 hour movie that won't live up to the hype as before? Bah reading the spoilers is different from actually watching the movie so....with 4 months to go i don't see this stuff as anything thats hasn't been broken to fans in the past.

The second Episode 3 trailer might as well be considered the next spoiler at this rate!

KJ
Old January 29th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

And check these out!

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/def...d=34089&page=1

KJ

Old January 31st, 2005, 05:17 PM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

More Episode 3 pictures

Coffee leads to the darkside?

I decree myself "EMPEROR"!!!

(so say we all )

Dark Horse Star Wars comic book stuff!

Nice stuff eh?

KJ
Old January 31st, 2005, 05:25 PM   #7
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez...w&ByArtist=Yes

Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2005, 05:31 PM   #8
KJ
Strike Leader

Why'd you put those links with the Episode 3 page SteveW? Took a look alright but don't see why you put up the first link and the others.

KJ
Old January 31st, 2005, 05:35 PM   #9
Stevew
Fleet Modeling Machine!

I thought they were to be part of #3, perhaps I am wrong, if they are not I will remove them. There were some sketches posted a while back so I made some models
It is the only way I know how to post links
Stevew is offline   Reply With Quote