Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:18 PM   #1
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: Thousands Commemorate 1947 UFO 'Crash'

Given all the "Official" explanations that have been put forward to explain this, I tend to support the idea that it wasn't from this Earth.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #2
JAFO
Bad Email Address

Default Re: Thousands Commemorate 1947 UFO 'Crash'

I remember back when I was like 7 years old, my grandmother would take me to the library and I would check out books on UFOs and the Bermuda Triangle. I have been waiting for a UFO to land in my back yard for 35 years!! And I live in the south, a couple miles from some trailers so you'd think I had a better than average chance of seeing one!!! Nothing, 35 years of waiting and nothing. Although my grandfather went to his grave saying that he saw a UFO at Aviano Air Base in the early 60s. He was in intelligence and said the base commander told him, to his face, that he didn't see anything and to never mention it again. My grandfather swore he watched it being tracked on radar and that no plane on earth could fly like that AND that it hovered over the base and lots of other people saw it too. Was it a UFO? He believed it was and this was from a guy who served in the Army, the Navy AND the Air Force, consecutively, and retired from the Air Force. I just wish I could see something like that just once! Who knows, maybe one day a Viper will land in the back yard

JAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #3
skippercollecto
Squadron Leader

Default three conspiracy theories combined!

Funniest article I've read in months:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...ations-of-hoax
I know the CSM is a legitimate news source. I actually found a number of references to this article on Google News, and wanted to use a real source.
Mary
skippercollecto is offline   Reply With Quote