Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old August 20th, 2003, 05:27 PM   #1
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Default The Dead Zone

I watched the season finale which left more questions than answers. I wonder if they are bringing the show back.
kingfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #2
une
Shuttle Pilot

ugh, I can't believe I missed the season finale.

I'm a fan of the show, although the book is much better, but I never seem to catch it when it's on. What happened in the finale? Was there any mention of Greg Stillson? He appeared in one episode, but I haven't seen him in any other.
HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.
Dave Bowman: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.
HAL: It's called "Daisy."
[sings while slowing down]
HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two.
une is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 03:32 PM   #3
Krystal
Bad Email Address

No, Stillson is not in the season finale. He's mention but he doesn't appear in the episode.
I really like the season finale, specially the introduction of Christopher.

Spoiler
Specially that he have the same visions things like Johnny but in his case he sees the past. His story was really great and I hope to see him more in DZ.

It looks like we will have another season and that we see more of Christopher. That definitely looks promising.

Check the url:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=1187

Kingfish, usually the Season Finales bring more questions and hopefully will see some answers next season.

Krystal
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #4
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

I haven't gotten to see the series. I did catch the original movie last night with Christopher Walken. Great show!

Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2003, 07:55 PM   #5
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

I hope they do Kingfish
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2003, 01:56 PM   #6
Krystal
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally posted by Muffit
I did catch the original movie last night with Christopher Walken. Great show!
I catch it recently also for the second time. I really like that movie. And seeing after the series I can't avoid imagine making comparisons of both stories.

Krystal
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2003, 02:13 PM   #7
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Hi Krystal!
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote