Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - In Progress
Notices

Old November 22nd, 2011, 12:59 AM   #1
Thunderstruck
Warrior

Default Voodoo: Realm of the Voodoo Priestess(Sneek Peek)

Conceptual Video spawned by Voodoo by Black Sabbath.

A Screenshot

YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g_57JfgyS4

Well this has taken a lot of time so far to create and as much to render even on my new machine. I got more ideas and plans for this.
This is a Work In Progress.

Also marks my first Character I have rigged successfully. Though it is a basic Joints/Bones Rig with no IK chains.
Which makes it very hard,difficult and tedious to animate.Also am having some issues with weighting.
This to date appears to be definitely in my top 5 videos ever created.

Personal Note:

Let me say this. I am having some kind of issues
having trouble with Gfx card-codecs-apps in rendering or something, none are working right. Regardless of App.
No matter format-codec-Bitrate HD setting etc, tried them all, I get shoddy video and large file sizes. so I had to use a converter for this and it still is not very good quality. So watch in 720p.

Tried HD too!! but this Video in its pure form is amazing in detail and clarity.
The uploaded video does No Justice at all. What really spurns me is the very beginning intro- Plasma like ball has not the detail that the pure source has.
Also the inverse light effects with it are severely curtailed and pixelated somewhat. But this is best I can get for upload.

Created in Cinema4d with a spot of After Effects and a dash of Particle Illusion.

All and any credits will be added to final video.

Please feel free to visit my Youtube Channel > LINK

Or my Vimeo Channel > LINK

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/.../Viper-Sig.gif
So much to learn , so little time, and so many ideas with so little knowledge and so much to discover with so many things to try.

Last edited by Thunderstruck; November 22nd, 2011 at 04:16 AM..
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote