Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old December 6th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #1
CaptainHawke
Warrior

Default Re: STAR WARS: EP IV 2004 Special edition REVISITED fancut trailer

I found the link for the movie, but no link to DOWNLOAD the movie. (http://fanedit.org/517/)I see lots of cover art...
CaptainHawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2008, 07:30 AM   #2
David Kerin
Warrior Ace

Colonial Fan ForceArtist
Colonial Fan Force
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDBattlestar Galactica
Revivalist

This is an incredible edit, and frankly the only version I will likely watch from now on. This is what Lucas should have done. Enhance elements that needed enhancing, yet not go too far and changing things that should not be changed.

For fan edits, this one is full of creative inspiration and has set the bar high. Cannot wait to see Empire, which I know is still some time off.

Incredible stuff.
David Kerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

Adywan!

In case you haven't heard from me in 6 months and you haven't, i lost my internet connection. I'l be back early next year hopefully and with your Empire edit a long ways off, i promise to mail you that Episode 4 Revisited review as soon as i'm back and it'll be soon o.k.

Hope your well, and even if its early; Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

And thank you for sending me the "DVD-9" with that kickass Star Wars cover of your revisited edit. i've copied it for others who also were blown away by it and gave them the Empire Revisted teasers too (the updated one that wasn't on the DVD 9 version?). your legend continues grows my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kerin
This is an incredible edit, and frankly the only version I will likely watch from now on. This is what Lucas should have done. Enhance elements that needed enhancing, yet not go too far and changing things that should not be changed.

For fan edits, this one is full of creative inspiration and has set the bar high. Cannot wait to see Empire, which I know is still some time off.

Incredible stuff.
Agreed, i've said in the past earlier this year that, it would be incredible if both you and adywan could work together on either a BG fan edit or Star Wars edit. Two such editors who give incredible amounts of effort, vision and inspiration to their fan edits with slight CGI additions and choice cuts. I'd love to see you both churn out a fanedit movie together cos its rare that fanedits have more than one person on them anyways?!

My hats off to both of you gentlemen!

KJ