Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Merchandise & Memorabilia
Notices

Old March 7th, 2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Gold Cylon
Warrior

Default The launch of the Cylon Empire

The launch of the Cylon Empire has begun. A costuming Cylon gathering event not like any other Cylon group on the planet, or in space as far as that goes. We are a group of Cylon fans that do believe we as a group combined we can show our strength in numbers like the guys that wear those white suits called Troopers over at the 501st. The Cylon Empire is a costuming group that with help from members we are going to try to get a gathering at Comic Con with a goal of 30 Cylons in costume. This event is going to try to coincide with the release of the BSG movie. So we aren't popping into San Diego in a few months, but at the soonest a year and half from now for a dry run to have a showing like unseen since the 78 movie on screen. The guys of the Black Squad costuming have decide to show up and keep us in check from exterminating the human race. So those of you that darn to cross over to the chromed side stop by the builders forum, and kick a Viper or two, and sign up on the dotted line, and prepare to go to Comic Con all nice bright, and shinny. We are at ByYourCommand.net
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #2
Lara
Squadron Leader

Default Re: The launch of the Cylon Empire

Cool.
Nice site (duly bookmarked for future visits)

Cheers,
Lara
Old March 8th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #3
Gold Cylon
Warrior

Thanks, as it is going though up dates and has a new look to it. Currently the photo gallery isn't up to full snuff, but it is coming along. The new site programmer is also a active member (Cylon-Knight) making the site a great place to supply your Cylon needs, along with other items.
Old March 8th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #4
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Great idea! Of course, Cylons are also welcome to join Blackstar Squadron as well!!!

I have a Cylon helmet with working eye, but it might be awhile before I can ge the rest of the suit. But who knows, a year and half is a good timeline!!!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Gold Cylon
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charybdis View Post
Great idea! Of course, Cylons are also welcome to join Blackstar Squadron as well!!!

I have a Cylon helmet with working eye, but it might be awhile before I can ge the rest of the suit. But who knows, a year and half is a good timeline!!!
One of my plans is to help the guys overseas that are really pushing their budget to get over here to help them. If they can bring their helmet, undersuit, boots, and gloves I'll supply the rest of the armor. So far 1 maybe two guys have taken me up on that offer, and parts and pieces are heading out in a week or so to be chromed to cover these guys. Sorry I can't afford to help to many others so I reserve this offer to those overseas that really need the help. Maybe when the dust clears and I have other spare parts I might be able to help, but nothing to count on. So with a year and half to get going on the suit sign up on the forum, and see the members only section to get your best deal on armor.
Old March 14th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Cylon
We are a group of Cylon fans that do believe we as a group combined we can show our strength in numbers like the guys that wear those white suits called Troopers over at the 501st. The Cylon Empire is a costuming group that with help from members we are going to try to get a gathering at Comic Con with a goal of 30 Cylons in costume. This event is going to try to coincide with the release of the BSG movie. So we aren't popping into San Diego in a few months, but at the soonest a year and half from now for a dry run to have a showing like unseen since the 78 movie on screen. The guys of the Black Squad costuming have decide to show up and keep us in check from exterminating the human race. So those of you that darn to cross over to the chromed side stop by the builders forum, and kick a Viper or two, and sign up on the dotted line, and prepare to go to Comic Con all nice bright, and shinny. We are at ByYourCommand.net

Damn, sounds pretty cool.

Wonder if ComicCon's going to have The Cylons Vs The Stormtroopers rivalry to entertain the crowds or whatnot. Don't suppose you guys will have a name for your group as cool sounding as the 501st Stormtroopers who are also known as "Vader's Fist"! Anyways hope you guys (in the suits) enjoy yourselves and take lots of pictures. I still would like to go to ComicCon, just don't know whether or not that i'll be able to go this year or not, but if i run into you guys i'll definitely say hello alright.

KJ

P.S. Give those 501st Stormtroopers some hell lol.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM   #7
Jubal
Warrior

I would love to do this just to have a force as cool if not cooler than the 501st.
Jubal is offline   Reply With Quote