Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > Shattered Worlds
Notices
Shattered Worlds Project forum for new FAN-based endeavours.
Share what you're doing here!

Old March 6th, 2023, 02:58 PM   #1
Amon Ra
Shuttle Pilot

Question Fan films

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were any BSG fan films being made these days, or any fan films in general?

-AR
Amon Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2024, 07:17 PM   #2
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: Fan films

Plenty of Trek fan films. Just check youtube. As to BSG stuff, I don't know, sadly.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:52 AM   #3
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

I am now making the rounds letting everyone know that I have begun work on the next Battlestar Callisto mini-ep!

It has been almost 14 years since the last one but the 45th anniversary of the show last fall started the fire once again and I am ready to jump into them again!

I will keep everyone updated on the Callisto thread which is stickied up at the top of this board.

Btw, I am going to make a Youtube video about the fanfilms which I have done and have links to them. Youtube probably won't allow them on there due to copyright infringement since I use original show footage in the mini-eps.

But I am working on another solution where I will host the videos and then just provide links to them on the Youtube channel. ONce it's ready, I will update!!

Stay tuned!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by Charybdis; March 7th, 2024 at 10:23 AM..
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:02 AM   #4
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Update: March 19th - All greenscreen footage has been completed!! Plus a few other shots I needed to shoot at home.

All that is left are some control room shots which will be the bridge but I have to coordinate that with workplace and find the time to come in and shoot it but the long of it is that the episode is well underway!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote