Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - Finished
Notices

Old March 28th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #1
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Video demo of my latest refit Enterprise build

Here's a video demo of my latest build of the USS Enterprise (refit) from ST:TMP.
I took a few liberties with the shuttle bay. The lens flare effects were done in Hit Film 2 Ultimate. Everything else was yours truly.

Everything is explained in the description below the YouTube video.
I hope you like.

Old May 22nd, 2014, 04:49 AM   #2
Raptornet
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Video demo of my latest refit Enterprise build

I'm also working on a refit enterprise, yours is looking good. Having working interiors inside a model can be a juggle, yours look good. Love the doors opening Could I make one suggestion? Knocked down the global illumination. I felt the shuttle bay was very bright, shadows can make a scene interesting. Just watch the motion picture or wrath of khan, the scenes of the Enterprise as always pretty dark.

Aside from that, keep it coming!
Raptornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 07:23 PM   #3
martok2112
Colonial Story Teller

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Re: Video demo of my latest refit Enterprise build

Thanks for the kind words and the con-con, Raptornet.
Yeah, I do tend to do things just a wee bit bright. .. but then iClone doesn't have the greatest of lighting options. .. yet. Will likely improve with iClone 6 coming soon.

Yeah the big problem in iClone is that if you try to put an internal set into a ship, it tends to share whatever ambient light is outside the ship. But I'll try to see what lighting tweaks I can pull in future vids/images.