Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old March 14th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #31
Rowan
On Vacation...

(((((((((((((((Breea))))))))))))))))

LOL Breea there are a bunch of us in our 40's here and a few in their 50's
So not too bad ... all it means is that you were ahead of your time
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:29 AM   #32
Spike The Cylon
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breea
You know after reading all of these wonderful answers ..I think I need to change my call name to " Granny"..I'm old enough to be most of you guy's mom... ARGGGGGG
Breea
Nice to see you here.

Fleeing From The Cylon Tyranny, The Last Battlestar, Galactica, Leads a Rag-tag Fugitive Fleet On A Lonely Quest. A Shining Planet, Known As....Earth!
Spike The Cylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2005, 03:09 AM   #33
gmd3d
Major

welcome Breea to the fleets , have fun

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2005, 03:42 AM   #34
Newton

About you and only you:
1) First name: jesse
2) Birth date: 12-18-
3) Current location: upstate new york
4) Height: 6'3, or 75 in
5) Eye color: blue
6) Hair color/style: dark brown, kinda my own, shorter mayve 1, 2inches in length wear it kinda half flicked up
7) Righty or lefty: righty
8) Your greatest accomplishment:
9) Something you'd still like to achieve:
10) Your fears: bugs, i hate bugs
11) Your weakness: someitmes to generous
12) Your bedtime: don't really get tired, maybe 12am
13) Your perfect evening: concert with friends
14) Your perfect first date: one I've had? or a good one to have, trip to the moon
15) Your perfect friend: my friends arn't perfect.
16) Your perfect pizza: debella's on washington ave
17) Your best feature: sense of humor
18) The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: stomach
19) The shoes you wore today: old
20) Your dream car: nissian pathfinder, or jeep with no doors and no top.
Do you:
21) Smoke/Drink alcohol: quit smoking, drink at parties
22) Have a job: yea
23) Cuss: oh yea
24) Go to school/college: high school
25) Want to get married: dunno
26) Want to have kids: would they let me?
27) Get along with your parents: somewhat
28) Get depressed: i gte pissed off yea so maybe
29) Have a sense of humor: yes
30) Keep a journal: no

Have you:
31) Been drunk: yes
32) Taken drugs: yes
33) Been called a tease: no
34) Been beaten up: yes
35) Beaten someone up: yes
36) Shoplifted: no
37) Have a medical emergency/surgery: no
38) Fired a gun: yes
39) Danced around the house naked: yes
40) Laughed and shot milk out of your nose: yes

'Fess up!
41) Number of people you have kissed in your life: not a huge amount of gf's but its average
42) Number of relationships you've had: maybe like 5-6
43) Number of people you could trust with your life: a bunch
44) Do you have piercings: no
45) Do you have tattoos: no
46) Have you been dumped: yes
47) Have you dumped someone: yes
48) What annoys you the most: lack of common sense
49) What makes you cry: i dunno why u want me to cry?
50) What makes you laugh: lots of things
Old March 17th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #35
unowhoandwhy
Strike Leader

About you and only you:
1) First name: Jen
2) Birth date: 5/6/72
3) Current location: Work...oh, er, uh... Southern New Hampshire!
4) Height: Before or after I visit the chiropractor? Let's call it 5'6"
5) Eye color: blue
6) Hair color/style: Dark blonde with highlights. Short and layered.
7) Righty or lefty: Righty, but I shoot better left-handed. And my left-handed mom taught me to knit and throw a frisbee, so I do those all wrong and not well!
8) Your greatest accomplishment: I could be serious, but why start now? Let's see: Putting up with my racist, misogynist boss.
9) Something you'd still like to achieve: Meet Mr. Right and have a great life together.
10) Your fears: Anything with more than five legs and less than seven...
11) Your weakness: My knees.
12) Your bedtime: Much later than it should be. I am a night owl with a 7 AM start time, not a good combination!
13) Your perfect evening: Lately, any time spent with my sister, her husband and my precious nephew, who turned 6 months old yesterday!
14) Your perfect first date: One where it feels as if I have known him forever and can tell him everything, but still get that "butterfly in my stomach" feeling when I look at him or think of him... if you know anyone who fits that description, let me know!
15) Your perfect friend: A perfect friend would be pretty boring. But one that is honest and trustworthy is the only kind of friend to have.
16) Your perfect pizza: Very well done (almost charcoal), thin crust, lots of cheese, good sauce, ham and pineapple.
17) Your best feature: Eyes
18) The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Ring finger... then the smile.
19) The shoes you wore today: Slippers at home, mud shoes to work, black work shoes now that I am at work.
20) Your dream car: For fun, it would be a Jeep Wrangler, loaded, but worthy of a good mud bog (which is what my driveway looks like right now!). For style, I am partial to that new Mercedes convertible, the one that costs about $100,000.

Do you:
21) Smoke/Drink alcohol: Never, it makes you smell horrible/Socially and rarely.
22) Have a job: Unfortunately, I have not yet won the lottery, so here I am... ...maybe I oughta start buying tickets, it might increase my chances a tiny bit, eh?
23) Cuss: Like a frickin' fishwife when I am angry...
24) Go to school/college: I am on the 15 year plan for my Bachelor's Degree. An on-again/off-again student who is currently on again... again.
25) Want to get married: To the right person, absolutely!
26) Want to have kids: See above.
27) Get along with your parents: My dad died a few years ago, I alwats got along with him. My mom & I get along much better now, but not always.
28) Get depressed: I am 32, single, work two jobs and have zero social life, what do you think?!
29) Have a sense of humor: I think so.
30) Keep a journal: Sure: "Woke up, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, showered, changed, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, went to work, worked, went to gym, worked out, went home, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, took a walk, let the dogs out, let the dogs in, made dinner, ate dinner, let the dogs out, let the dogs in,..." Who wouldn't want to read that fascinating story?!

Have you:
31) Been drunk: I was in the Army, or is that redundant?
32) Taken drugs: Never.
33) Been called a tease: No
34) Been beaten up: Once
35) Beaten someone up: Only when I had to for my job, or when someone hit me first.
36) Shoplifted: I took a pack of gum once, but went back and paid for it later.
37) Have a medical emergency/surgery: Yes.
38) Fired a gun: See #31. I was in a Combat Support Military Police Unit, we got ALL the cool "toys"!
39) Danced around the house naked: I live on a hill in the middle of nowhere, why would I wear clothes unless it was cold? Gives those low-flying aircraft and perverts in the next state with good telescopes something to look at!
40) Laughed and shot milk out of your nose: Milk, no, Diet Pepsi, yes.

'Fess up!
41) Number of people you have kissed in your life: not enough!
42) Number of relationships you've had: Serious ones? None. Casual, "I kinda like you... for now" ones? Three or four.
43) Number of people you could trust with your life: Not enough.
44) Do you have piercings: Double-pierced ears
45) Do you have tattoos: Yes, three, but two are in the same spot. (see #31)
46) Have you been dumped: yes
47) Have you dumped someone: yes
48) What annoys you the most: People who say what they think you want to hear, rather than telling the truth.
49) What makes you cry: Just about anything on the Animal Planet channel. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. A really good book.
50) What makes you laugh: All sorts of things. Life would not be worth living if you couldn''t laugh at things.

Each smallest act of kindness reverbrates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.

This Momentous Day, H. R. White

unowhoandwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2005, 10:05 AM   #36
Rigel_No_6

About you and only you:
1) First name: Sharron
2) Birth date:11/20/1967
3) Current location:Dallas Metro area, Texas
4) Height:5 4 3/4
5) Eye color:Hazel
6) Hair color/style:Red, long, stick straight, some long layers
7) Righty or lefty:Righty although do somethings with my left hand, like steering
8) Your greatest accomplishment:Moving 1500 miles away from my family and living on my own and supporting myself when I was 17 years old
9) Something you'd still like to achieve:Go back to school and get a computer science degree because now I'm more interested in that profession, and have kids.
10) Your fears:Pain, of any kind. Redheads feel pain more intensely (supported by scientific research).
11) Your weakness:Fresh baked bread, any kind.
12) Your bedtime:Late, I'm a night owl
13) Your perfect evening:Spend a dog fur free night at a hotel.
14) Your perfect first date:If I had to date again, a nice dinner and a movie (my husband is not big on movies).
15) Your perfect friend:One that doesn't get mad when I don't call every week/month/year
16) Your perfect pizza:Chicago deep dish w/sausage & mushrooms
17) Your best feature:Hair, smile, boobs
18) The first feature you notice in the opposite sex:kind demeanor/personality, next would be brawny male appearance (can't be thinner than me!)
19) The shoes you wore today:athletic shoes/sneakers, always. I keep waiting for sneaker heels to come out but the market just doesn't seem to be heading that way.
20) Your dream car:my current car, Toyota Highlander, but with a center console (like the new ones) with decent cup holders, the only bad feature on my car.

Do you:
21) Smoke/Drink alcohol:Occasional cigars and single malt scotch, cider, gin & tonics, social drinker
22) Have a job:Documentation and Training Manager at telelcommunications equipment company, for the last 7 years (today's my 7 year anniversary!)
23) Cuss:Yes, probably too much but try to do so only when appropriate. Consider it a privilege of adulthood. Trying to cut back by adding "frell" and "frak" to my vocabulary.
24) Go to school/college:First generation in my family (both sides) to graduate from college (put myself through with some help from parents).
25) Want to get married:Already am, seems like forever...really only about 12 years...wait that IS forever
26) Want to have kids:Yes, but must get husband re-employed first, going on year two of being unemployed...<sigh>
27) Get along with your parents:Mom - always, Dad - just okay. He's one reason I left home at 17. It was either start fighting with him all the time, or leave so I took the high road and left when my company relocated to Texas.
28) Get depressed:Sometimes, nothing too serious though.
29) Have a sense of humor:Completely dry, prone to puns, enjoy life's little ironies, and cheap slapstick
30) Keep a journal:No, I write for a living, too tired to do that when I get home. Maybe a blog someday. If I did, it would closely resemble unowhoandwhy's scintillating epic entitled "let the dogs out, let the dogs in".

Have you:
31) Been drunk:A few times, I was in college you know
32) Taken drugs:only prescription and never abused them
33) Been called a tease:No, if anything I have negative charisma when it comes to men. I think I sometimes intimidate them by being too smart and pointing out when they're wrong.
34) Been beaten up:a couple times, school bullies
35) Beaten someone up:one bully
36) Shoplifted:A few times when I was young
37) Have a medical emergency/surgery:Stuck my hand in between our two dogs while they were fighting. First trip to the hospital since I was born! 12 stitches but the shots to deaden my hand were the worst!
38) Fired a gun:Yes, many types, both handguns and rifles, quite proficient as long as the handgun has a single stack magazine (I have small hands). I actually am certified to carry a concealed handgun but only because my husband used to be a police officer and he would forget his backup weapon in my car all the time which meant I could be arrested during a routine traffic stop if the car was searched for any reason. Ironically, two years after being certified, my husband quit being an officer (but for good reasons, he was tired of seeing peoples civil rights violated).
39) Danced around the house naked:When I was really, really young!
40) Laughed and shot milk out of your nose:Actually, it was Coca-cola.

'Fess up!
41) Number of people you have kissed in your life:romatically, only five
42) Number of relationships you've had:only one serious relationship that went beyond brief dating, and ended in marriage
43) Number of people you could trust with your life:7
44) Do you have piercings:Ears only
45) Do you have tattoos:Nope
46) Have you been dumped:four times
47) Have you dumped someone:Only once, my prom date who asked me out again after the prom. Looking back I should have at least gone on a few more dates.
48) What annoys you the most:Ignorance, intolerance, and mean or rude people.
49) What makes you cry:Animals dying in movies or on the highways/roads, also any sad scene in a movie. I'm such a sap for sob stories
50) What makes you laugh: Life, the Universe, and Everything. I tend to like dry, dark humor. The blunt comedy of US TV programming doesn't appeal to me.