Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Other Science Fiction Shows
Notices
Other Science Fiction Shows A place to discuss all of the other Sci-Fi shows
which may tickle your fancy!

Old March 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM   #31
Ian_W359
Warrior

Something I almost forgot to mention - You can see the new episodes at StarWars.com too........

http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/

If you're a Hyperspace member (I'm not) you can see them in a larger size.

And I caught the last episode on Toonami today...... Aaaaargh! It's aaaaall over! (until May 19 ) The final 5 episodes were really good and set the scene well for Episode III.

Ian W359
Ian_W359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2005, 01:25 PM   #32
TopGun
Strike Leader

Thanks for the tip, I'm happy with watching them in small, I've never seen any of them anyway
Old March 29th, 2005, 09:43 AM   #33
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

I found that the latest Clone Wars cartoons were pretty good, although the Anakin storyline was a bit strange at the end there...

I prepared myself by watching the new DVD of the first Clone Wars eps and then watched the new ones. Pretty good stuff!

My little 5 year old daughter now wants a Gen. Grievous Clone Wars figure!!!

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2005, 03:41 AM   #34
bsg1fan1975
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg
That's like comparing caviar to chum, nextceo.

I must say I'm disappointed Lucas turned away from the family-friendly story telling, but under the circumstances I see his thinking.

Vader is such the villian, such the evil character, that to tell his origins in a compelling manner the storytelling might not be suitable for younger eyes. And, to tell the story properly, he may be willing to sacrifice his pre-teen audience.

But he won't, and isn't, and knows it. Most parents are likely to take their kids to see it - particularly if they've already seen the previous five movies.

The originating philosophies behind the two (E3 and nuBSG) are so different, anyway, you're not bringing a legitimate comparison to the table.

I intend to see Mr. Lucas' movie, particularly since it will probably be the last of the Star Wars movies. I've seen all five prior movies; at least he tries to keep it in the same universe.

I am
Dawg

I agree Dawg but I seriously hope that the parents will take Lucas's advice in some ways. When my brother and I saw ATOC there was a group of parents that came in with kids and quite a few were under 8 and they were kind of disruptive. small kids and movies such as this do not mix!

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote