Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old March 11th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #1
Aeneas
Warrior

Default AdultSwim should really put out an Official Soundtrack

The tracks that they play with the "bump"boards(commerical breaks) are way too funky!! Granted they show the artists/group names @ the end of the night, but still... Do these guys have club exposure? Their stuff is tight! Whaddaya think.
Old April 11th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #2
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeneas
The tracks that they play with the "bump"boards(commerical breaks) are way too funky!! Granted they show the artists/group names @ the end of the night, but still... Do these guys have club exposure? Their stuff is tight! Whaddaya think.
I love the fact that the soundtrack is engineered (I believe he's the engineer) by "Maurice Galactica".
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM   #3
Ioraptor
Bad Email Address

Whats the name of the 'detective/lawyer' show spliced from 1960-70s Saturday morning cartoons? That !@#$ is hysterical! :laugh: So is Aqua teens!
The first time I saw Aqua Teens I hadnt slept in twenty hours (work) and I thought I was hallucinating!
Ioraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM   #4
Captain Morgan

I like the rapper on Aqua Teen and Sealab mc chris is his name,he cracks me up!
Not to be confused with Schoolly D from ATHF he's great too.

Old April 29th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #5
Aeneas
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioraptor
Whats the name of the 'detective/lawyer' show spliced from 1960-70s Saturday morning cartoons? That !@#$ is hysterical! :laugh: So is Aqua teens!
The first time I saw Aqua Teens I hadnt slept in twenty hours (work) and I thought I was hallucinating!

The lawyer show is "Harvey Birdman--Attorney at Law", spliced with natural goodness from the old "Birdman" Hanna Barbera cartoons.