Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old September 9th, 2003, 02:32 PM   #1
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

Default Want Another Fantasy Football Chance?

Are you like me, and can't get enough of football this season? I'm in two leagues already, and it's not enough for me.

That's why I've gone through the motions, and set up a new league, in which I'm offering to the boards that I frequent. I'm calling it the Joint Effort League and I've got a 16 team limit. I'm placing the Draft Time at 2:00pm PST on Thursday 09/11/03

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

If anyone is interested, you'll need a Yahoo ID to play.

League #: 543918
Password: unity

If we don't get 16 teams, then I would at least like to get an even number of teams in. If you can't get enough like I can't, then come join in the fun. There's still plenty of season left!!!

Rommie
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2003, 05:10 PM   #2
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

I realized I wasn't too forthcoming in information. I haven't been feeling well and I apologize. This is indeed a free league.

All you have to do to sign up is go to Yahoo Fantasy Sports (you need a Yahoo ID, of course), at http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ (make sure you do the free option), click sign up, and go to Join Custom League. Then enter the following data:

League ID#: 543918
Password: unity

Then you can rank your players if you want, leave it alone if you prefer. When all teams are ready, I'll start the autodraft.

Rommie
Old September 10th, 2003, 03:07 PM   #3
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

It looks like we've got 9 teams so far, and I believe one of them is from Colonial Fleets!! We've also got one from Animation Insider, but mainly they're from Ex Isle.

It's still not too late. You got 7 slots and 1 day left to grab one. So don't miss out!!

Rommie