Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Old March 8th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #1
BSGDAN
Shuttle Pilot

Default Galacticon DVD

Have the DVDs been shipped yet? If so, has anyone received theirs? From what i've been told, they were supposed to ship out beginning on 3/1. So far, mine has not arrived. I also notice that nobody else has reported on receiving it.

Any info is appreciated.

Dan
BSGDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM   #2
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSGDAN
Have the DVDs been shipped yet? If so, has anyone received theirs? From what i've been told, they were supposed to ship out beginning on 3/1. So far, mine has not arrived. I also notice that nobody else has reported on receiving it.

Any info is appreciated.

Dan
Well, it kinda went like this.

We had to go back and forth on fussy minutae of the cover art and copyright designations for awhile. When that was done (about 5 days ago) we said, ok, since the DVD's are printed, go ahead and art 'em and send 'em to us.

They said, printed? Apparently they have to have *everything* in hand to start the job. So- everything was in hand as of 3 days ago. As soon as they are done (Jerry is yelling the house down right now to hurry them up) I'll have them to ship out.

I apologise to everyone for this, it was a case of the DVD production company not giving us important information until too late.

Jerry will probably chime in on this one, too.
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #3
Tibbetts
Warrior

How do I get a DVD of Galacticon? I've never been to one so it'd be cool to see what happens at one.

Dragon Lord
Old March 11th, 2004, 12:32 PM   #4
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Dragon Lord,
Go to www.galacticonevents.com, I think there are instructions there. Nitestar Productions (Jerry V. that hangs out here) was the editor. If you see there name pop up in the process you are still in the right place.

If you have trouble email Micheleh from here. She's doing the mailing once they are in.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote