Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old August 5th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default coming back soon

Been out of it for a while and was offline for ages!

The internet sure is addictive in a bad way and so, i kinda enjoyed my time away and tried to re-evaluate my ime and life as it were. But i'm missing out on things and need to talk to those of you kind people who i had things chatting about before i left so abruptly.

Need to back back once in a while and life up to what i've said, sorry if my absence to some of you frustated some members, as i know talks with some of you were important in terms of *hush-hush* matters etc. My connection issues obviously gave me more troubles that its worth, but i'll be back soon to talk and share pm's with you nice and clever people in a few days time once again!

Keep the faith folks, cos ya know KJ loves this BSG fanbase too much to just up and leave you all hanging without a postcard or see-ya-later-alligator-in-a-while-crocodile; message?

Hope to chinwag with some of you folks soon.

KJ
Old August 5th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #2
Athene
Galactica's Princess

Default Re: coming back soon

Nice to see you back!

Looking forward to chinwagging with you too.

Battlestar Earth admin
Galactica's Princess admin
Battlestar Galactica Club Board Theme/Avatar Keeper
Athene is offline   Reply With Quote