Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old October 5th, 2005, 06:50 PM   #1
Jester

Exclamation HEY TITON: BSG Model Questions

Hey Titan,
You said you would be interested in talking BSG Models.

Before I start on my projects I would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

1. Can you tell me what the "scale" of the kits put out back lastly in 97 by Revell/Monogram of the BSG VIPER, RAIDER, GALICTICA & BASESTAR ?

2. Did you ever see a chart on the net put out by I think "STAR BLAZERS" that had all kinds of Colonial & Cylon ships, fighters, ground craft, etc. listed on it? I think it was ment for wargamming.

3. I have heard mention in the discriptions of several other Colonial warships that are on the net about a CVL or "Light Carrier" that would carry about half of the fighters a BS like Galictica would. Do you know of plans of such a ship or would you be willing to help me work out a set for one. I am planning on building a very large size model of one. I would like to work it out something similar to the TRITON CLASS Strike Cruiser.

Look forward to talking with you.

S!

Lt. Jester
RED SQUADRON
Old October 6th, 2005, 06:22 PM   #2
Jester

Hey Titon,

You out there? Had your name spelled wrong on the first post - corrected now - maybe you will see it.

<S>!