Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 16th, 2002, 07:04 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Languatron and Treklord must be banned from the Sci-fi Bboards

Languatron along with Treklord, sonoftreklord, cousinoftreklord or imbredauntieoftreklord must go. Hell the snake pit gone from weird to madmen boards within days of the Ron "Trained circus ape" Moore's Battlestar outline fiasco. Guess RGrant somehow is right again this Languatron B.S. will be the end of the Bboards and they will shut it down when the, inmates run the asylum.

Languatron and his 50 + plus troll handles came after me again for what? He doesn't like what Moore's doing with Galactica nor do i but i was replying to Plutonium1 and he attacked me as Queenjason for what offering views on how to finally get information on BG without the usual "wait and see crap" and our retarded donkey with no I.Q. level whatsoever comes in, and plutonium1 has a go at both of us?

Look People, whether you like me or don't (you can come out and say it) i wouldn't never stoop as low as Languatron posting the same crap, year in, year out on and on and hide behind handles. At least i post thread on Galactica there and on here! regardless of typos. Everyone who hasn't crossed his path have told the guy seek help or ship out he hasn't done it. He can't be reasoned with, he is damn ignorant regardless if you think he is entitled to free speech now this Treklord is going worse? if sci-fi won't moderate there own boards, then what can anyone do about "Retarededtron" and "Trekdummy?"

Hell i've been misunderstood but even my enemies know i'm a true fan of BG. Those jokers, we know they mean to destroy the boards whether they see it or not. Yeah i got my own trolls which come out on weekends but they pale in comparision to those two, Filmjerk was right you think with enough complains against him Languatron could be shamed into leaving???

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2002, 07:10 PM   #2
vmnjn
Bad Email Address

That is why I prefer smaller boards with good moderators.
While I may not be the smartest poster, I at least try to avoid making a complete fool of myself.
Though as my wife points out I am not very successful at it.
Really about the only option is to email the board administrators about and hope they do something.
vmnjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2002, 07:26 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

Too true Vmnjn i may have a hot temper but i don't wish people dead or want to disrupt a board which would be meaningless. and i can be reasoned with (with alot of discussions going on heh) but that place need moderation now or never before it's too late.

KJ
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 05:56 AM   #4
Titon
Retired or am I?

Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003
COMMAND INSIGNIACoFounder
Colonial Fleets

The problem is that the scifi channel and Universal look to there own boards for guidence. To this day a guy like Languatron is perfect feeding food for there thoughts. They think that all Galactica fans are the same as he. That's why you see them trying to change the premise to suit others. They figure were all a bunch of nutcases waiting to crack. Hence the development of this board.

It's to bad guys like him cannot understand the hollywood mentality. He only feeds there collective wisdom and pushes the true Galactica into the void.

Pitiful.
Titon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 06:57 AM   #5
Apothis
On Vacation...

Default Once again

I say they both have the right to exist and post their opinions. If Sci Fi chooses to moderate them they can. They have moderated other post so if those post are so bad they would moderate them too.
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 07:11 AM   #6
emerita
Bad Email Address

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

So true Titon, they want us to destroy ourselves and give up and abandon our quest. Here in this forum, they are regulated, but deep in my soul, I believe that there is a paycheck for these guys....or one sick guy as Apothis pointed out in another thread, I sincerely think that there is one angry person at Sci-Fi that is going to one last ditch effort to make us look bad....and you are right Apothis..they do have a right to express their opinions. But the Sci-Fi board chooses not to............why?
emerita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 07:43 AM   #7
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

oh god those forums are BAD. They let a few immature brats take over the forums with flaming and post flooding.

I can't believe how bad it is over there!
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 08:04 AM   #8
Apothis
On Vacation...

Default Question for Michael

Sci Fi BBoard was so quick to moderate certain threads out and yet they allow the sonoftreklord post to stay. Are they letting it stay to further their claim that people like the sonoftreklord and Languatron speak for majority of the fans? With so many obscenities, I am sure Sci Fi Moderators are aware of these post but do nothing. That just amazes me.
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #9
PingPongBallEye
Shuttle Pilot

Default They'll never be banned...

Unfortunately, they'll never be banned. They let them go because they have something against Galacticans. In essence, they want a scapegoat -- an excuse -- to point to and say, "Read these posts, Battlestar Galactica fans are not the sanest people on the planet."

Yet they'll ban comments rightfully highlighting the incompetence of Bonnie "Soundbyte" Hammer...

The perverse logic of it.
PingPongBallEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2002, 09:10 PM   #10
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Guys, I have a suggestion to make.

Posting how bad specific individuals are on different forum just invites trouble. It encourages those to come here and defend themselves. Or to point out this thread and paint us in a bad light.

I don't care much for those forums. Its too filled with immaturity and assinine behavior. Lets not blacken our forums with talk about them and focus on our own good stuff.

Its just a suggestion.
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2002, 07:31 AM   #11
joebeaudoin

Here here, Thomas. Let the SCIFI.COM boards hack this out, and let's leave these out of whatever problems occur over there.