Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old February 17th, 2021, 06:50 AM   #31
Jayworld
Warrior

Default Re: The eve of the war...

I'm still here.... for whatever that's worth.
I check the boards about twice a week for new content, etc., and I have always tried to add pertinent or interesting thoughts/facts/tidbits when the situation arose. Although a longtime member, I don't post just for the sake of posting. Kind of like facebook (which someone else brought up in the thread above); I'm still on it but rarely post. I've never understood those who collect "digital friends" on FB just for the sake (it seems) of having x-number of virtual friends. I've poked around on FB for Battlestar (classic) pages, but I still come back here, as I enjoy it the most by far.

I, too, miss the posts from 2014-2018. I think I posted all of my BG autograph collection during that time. Maybe will do it again; takes a while to rescan everything.
Old February 17th, 2021, 06:47 PM   #32
Senmut
Strike Leader

Well, it's the best.
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2021, 10:44 AM   #33
Charybdis
Battlestar Callisto

Well, I guess I'm an old dinosaur. I love bboards still and frequent them every day just to check what is going on, if anything.

I don't even have FB or Twitter or any of that mumbo jumbo. My life is a whole lot easier without that stuff. Not only that, but since I am a teacher, I would prefer to stay off of those types of sites because one "wrong" post and I'm probably cancelled...

http://bscallisto.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2021, 01:19 PM   #34
Eric Paddon
Squadron Leader

I hope people took advantage of the audio drama that came out, because that would be something that would lend itself to some fresh discussion. We waited so many years to see the original cast do something together and that basically was the real deal at last (limitations notwithstanding where they can't say the name of the show or refer to each other by name).
"They hate us with every fiber of their being. We love....freedom, independence, the right to question. To them it is an alien way of living."-The non-myopic wisdom of Commander Adama, "Saga Of A Star World"

"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."-Ronald Reagan
Eric Paddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2021, 06:00 AM   #35
Jayworld
Warrior

I certainly have it on my amazon wishlist and will order soon. Looking forward to it.
Old February 20th, 2021, 05:53 AM   #36
JLHurley
Warrior