Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old June 14th, 2004, 09:14 PM   #1
nightscape2112
Warrior

Default old games free online.

hi all, i found this site (a friend turned me onto it.) and thought some here would like it. it has all the old atari, nes (original nintendo), super nes , and a whole lot more.

all you do is download the emulator that you want to use for the game. those are under the emulators. then under "roms" select the game you want for that emulator.

i have downloaded a few so far only one would not play. that happened to be the reason i found the place and favorite game "genghis kahn" an original nintendo game. but the others worked.

if you wanna check it out go to http://www.thenationnet.com

sufer beware there are erotic anime links flashing there.

also when you download a emulator or rom there are two site voting links you vote on. they say if you dont vote the file will not play. all i do is click the vote button the close the window that opens.
have a good one all,

nightscape
Stay here and listen to the nightmares of the sea.

And the music plays on, as the bride passes by
Caught by his spell and the mariner tells his tale.

taken from "the rime of the ancient mariner" by iron maiden
nightscape2112 is offline   Reply With Quote