Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 20th, 2003, 12:54 AM   #1
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Default BSG: DVD Set?

I was wondering if someone could help answer my question about the newly released dvd's? In the case of the pilot movie, Saga of a Star World, I found a lot of missing scenes ,still, and was dis-appointed by this. Like the locker room scene with Athena and Starbuck, where did it go?? Now if I buy the boxed set, will I finally be able to see the uncut pilot and others in it's entirety??? Or are these scenes cut from the set as well?? Just upset about my DVD and wondering?
BlueSquad2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2003, 07:50 AM   #2
Starbuck
I'm 100% female

The 3-hour pilot episode is at it was originally aired (sans the commercials ) on September 17th, 1978. The rest of the episodes are as they originally aired as well.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2003, 10:03 AM   #3
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Alrighty then I buy today!!! Horray!!! Thank-you for the reply Lady Starbuck! You can get your iage painted by me in complete Warrior attire if you like to be a model for a painting of mine? Check out a few samples of my work at www.mm3artistry.net!
Old December 20th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #4
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Definitely buy the boxed DVD set BlueSquad! There're scenes that haven't seen the light of day for 2 decades. And the bonus features are sure to delight!
Muffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2003, 04:59 PM   #5
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Thanks again Muffit, you are awesome in your responses and all of you are friendly. And I'm tipsey...LOL!:tongue:
Old December 20th, 2003, 05:14 PM   #6
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

Old December 20th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #7
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Thank-You Muffit, you warmed my heart. Even through the grog! I'm painting now as you read this and I' trying to think of something to hide in there very subtle like, so that you know I was thinking of you and your kindness to me when I painted that piece. Now what should it be??? Thanks Muffit. Tell me what to hide there for you, and it's done?? And I sent the begining image to Conundrum7, and it should be posted soon. Hugs, BlueSquad!
Old December 20th, 2003, 05:23 PM   #8
Muffit
Muff Daggy

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner:
Colonial Fleets

You're so kind Bluesquad

If sometime when you are painting something you could include even a small background image of the TOS daggit, I would be quite touched!

Old December 20th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #9
BlueSquad2001
Warrior Ace

Hey, this might work for what I'm doing now. I could place a child like Boxey in the background with Muffit running towards tha pilots? I think it could work. Please feel free to e-mail me personally anytime. I'd love a new cudley friend! Oh, and look at my web-site by the way and tell me what you think of my work. All of them have been sold and this whole web-site needs to be re-worked.
Old January 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM   #10
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

The way the dvd is ........ the pilot and series
is as you saw it on tv only NO COMMERCIALS,
but plenty of deleted scenes, extra features.
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote