Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old June 5th, 2003, 06:09 PM   #1
Titon
Retired or am I?

Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003
COMMAND INSIGNIACoFounder
Colonial Fleets

Cool Questions for Lee Stringer.....FX Supervisor!

Hello all. I'd like to express my appreciation to Lee for taking the time to answer questions about the upcoming mini-series. Hopefully he can answer some of the why and why not's that have been in all of our heads since the announcement of the mini-series. Please make your questions straight forward and professional. I understand all the animosity towards this new production but hopefully we can gain some answers to what the new show will look like.

Thanks Lee.

Old June 5th, 2003, 06:23 PM   #2
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

If any of these are too specific, just ignore me.

Of all the things you oversaw/are overseeing: what's your favorite sequence as far as how it looks/ how you think it will end up looking?

What was the most challenging thing to implement?

And if there was something you'd have preferred to do differently, from the shape of a ship to the action portrayed to how FTL travel was depicted, camera angles you were asked for, whatever: What would you most like to change?

Of the ships in the new show, what is your favorite one?

Thanks for answering whatever you can, Lee.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote