Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 16th, 2002, 01:57 PM   #1
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Default Answering Warrior's challenge

Here was warrior's challenge from Friday:
Quote:
Originally posted by Warrior
I've got a challenge for ya:

This week-end, watch as many episodes of BSG that you can, then come back Monday and give a report on what memories were brought back, what you liked and what you disliked about the series over-all and if feesable, each episode.
I'm going to start with what I got to watch: My current favorite: The Hand of God. It had all the typical BSG elements other than: this time the Colonials were on the offensive. (Yea! Adama!) It also has my favorite set (the Celestial Chamber) a big hint that they were going the right direction (the Apollo 11, Eagle has landed, transmission) and (I'm a mushie romantic so I liked this a lot) the best romantic scene between two characters (Sheba and Apollo). I loved how Anne and Richard played out the 2 strong warriors becoming vulnerable: Anne did such a great job depicting Sheba's vulnerability and Richard did awesome with showing Apollo's very shielded heart taking a direct hit. And their kiss wasn't one of these trite, full bore kisses, just a tender hint at what might be.

Kudos to Anne, Richard and Don Bellisario (writer/director). Well done! It is one of the things that pains us about BSG's untimely cancellation to this day. And the wing waggling joke wasn't bad either!
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote