Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Chats, Interviews, and Podcasts
Notices

Old May 27th, 2004, 02:14 PM   #1
StarshipTrooper
Bad Email Address

COMMAND INSIGNIAOwner/Admin
BattlestarGalacticaClub.com

Thumbs up Dirk Benedict Net-A-Thon Chat Posted

Articles and Fan Fiction

Fifth Week of May, 2004

Added the complete Dirk "Starbuck" Benedict Chat Transcript from the Colonial Fan Force Net-A-Thon that took place on 05/26/04. Many thanks to Bill Gordon of ColonialFanForce.org for the transcript. Also on the Related Topics section of the page is a link to the complete Anne "Sheba" Lockhart Chat Transcript at ColonialFleets.com. A link to the complete Richard "Apollo" Hatch Chat Transcript at BattlestarGalactica.com will be included as soon as it is available.

http://www.battlestargalacticaclub.c...erfleet59.html
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #2
ernie90125
Also Present

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarFanFilms.com

Please can I publically offer my thanks to those who made these chats possible. Hopefully the BSG cast members will do more, and even jump in the fun here on CF.

Please can I especially thank Taggart for his most Gentlemanly favour. Thankyou.
ernie90125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #3
Dawg
Great Wise Guru

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
ColonialFleets.com
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDCo-Owner
TombsofKobol.com
Owner/Webmaster
DirkBenedictCentral.com
Colonial Fan ForceCo-Founder
Colonial Fan Force

Hmmm. Taggart. Gentlemanly. In the same sentence.

Will wonders never cease.

CT does deserve a hearty round of thanks for his efforts - as do the others who worked so hard behind the scenes. In particular Darrell, jewels, Tom, and Sandy. Micheleh, thank you. TracyB, you, too. And we have to remember to thank the stars - Richard, Anne, and Dirk - and even Laurette, whose chat will be rescheduled - for giving of their time to support CFF and have some fun with their fans.

Dirk's chat was a tremendous amount of fun, wasn't it?

But I still can't get over the 'gentlemanly' thing. Must be the Shakespeare......

I am
Dawg

My Places:

DirkBenedictCentral.com, Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Tombs of Kobol
Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 09:48 PM   #4
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

He is a gentleman, Dawg. At least to us ladies. LOL

Thanks Everyone that pulled this together. and thanks to all the fans for showing up and being respectful of everyone.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:21 AM   #5
gmd3d
Major

Dirk "Starbuck" Benedict
that chat was a lot of fun and I MISSED it blast it anyway well done to all the people involved with it.
I hope I will be able to catch Laurette Spang next time.

"The world is my country, science my religion.”
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM   #6
Krystal
Bad Email Address

Wink

Thanks for share it with the ones that can't be there. By the looks of it, it was a lot of fun.

Krystal
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2004, 09:22 AM   #7
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarshipTrooper
Articles and Fan Fiction

Fifth Week of May, 2004

Added the complete Dirk "Starbuck" Benedict Chat Transcript from the Colonial Fan Force Net-A-Thon that took place on 05/26/04. Many thanks to Bill Gordon of ColonialFanForce.org for the transcript. Also on the Related Topics section of the page is a link to the complete Anne "Sheba" Lockhart Chat Transcript at ColonialFleets.com. A link to the complete Richard "Apollo" Hatch Chat Transcript at BattlestarGalactica.com will be included as soon as it is available.

http://www.battlestargalacticaclub.c...erfleet59.html
Thanks for posting the chat!
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote