Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old April 19th, 2003, 04:44 PM   #1
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

Default Query to Michael Fairies re: Ron Moore Script

Okay, smack me for being a newbie and all that, but from what I gather from reading around, and reading your script review, you got a close hand on the production end of things for this revival. So I have a query for you.

I quote a piece of the Ron Moore script, from this link....
http://battlestarfanclub.com/battlestar/bgarticle26.htm

Quote:
INT. BALTAR'S APARTMENT - NIGHT
The door SLAMS OPEN. Baltar and the Woman are all over each other, clawing and tearing at each other's clothing. The Woman shoves him down on the couch, unzips his pants with a quick motion.
WOMAN
Miss me?
BALTAR
Can't you tell?
WOMAN
Your body misses me, but what about your heart? Your soul?
BALTAR
Yeah, those too...
WOMAN
Do you love me, Gaius?
Whoa. The words every bachelor on the make dreads. Baltar freezes in his tracks.
BALTAR
What?
WOMAN
Do you love me?
She takes his face in her hand and looks deep into his eyes. He blinks in surprise for a beat. Hesitates, and we realize that Baltar, deep down, actually fears this woman on some level.
BALTAR
Are you... are you serious?
Her eyes bore into his for a long beat. Suddenly, she grins at him -- and Baltar relaxes as he realizes she's messing with him. Again.
BALTAR (cont'd)
God, you had me worried there for...
She hikes up her skirt and mounts him. Baltar's eyes widen in ecstasy.
WOMAN
I'm hot, Gaius. I'm so hot.
She begins to rock back and forth, faster and faster, and whatever worries he had are suddenly forgotten. Camera MOVES around behind her and we see that she literally is hot. Her SPINE is GLOWING RED just beneath her skin. OFF this startling image, we...
FADE OUT.
END OF ACT ONE
Is there any way that you can tell us, if this is still in the inner workings, of the current script writeups? Cause this seems a little extreme to be shown on television, without Showtime, or something as the like.

I'm just curious to see, how close to the script given, is the current re-writes been?

Thank you for your time.

Rommie
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 09:13 PM   #2
RommieSG
Bad Email Address

58 view, and no replies. Wow. Anyhoo, consider this a bump.

Rommie
RommieSG is offline   Reply With Quote