Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REEL-WORLD CONNECTION > Conventions
Notices
Conventions Non BG Conventions included too!

Old August 18th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #31
KJ
Strike Leader

Thanks for replying in person Stu. I like everyone else here, grew up listening to many shows you scored soundtracks for. So what i said was the truth. In your own way your just as big a composer as John Williams is!

Heh, as for the blonde. I just like the fact Natasha was kind enough to give you that suggestion during the day (about the autograph). But i wasn't looking to make a pass at her if thats what your saying?

Nope just still amazed i was in the presence of so many Galactica stars and so much happened within in so little much time?

Stu, i'm sending out other thank you's to as many of the TOS cast members as i can online. After that i'll stop and continue on with my life! But in case it's not possible to get a reply from all of you. Can you pass on our thank you's. On to the others, each and every one of them. Once again thanks. and i'll read up on your book. So next time you can quiz me on it and i'll talk to you about your other "Scores" you've done in the industry.

I'm going to put up a review of my day out. I hope you find it very accurate and right on the nose of what happened Sunday.

Jason.

Take care Stu. And i can't thank you enough for a great day out.