Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 11th, 2003, 08:34 AM   #1
Dean Martin
Warrior

Default Introduction of Humanoid Cylons

At first I was angry that Cylons would be humanoids. After all, War of The Worlds the series was a HUGE dissapointment.
But I had forgotten that Galcatica 1980 already brought in the existence of a humanoid Cylon. I think had the original series continued it may have went this direction since Larson came up with it for BSG 80.

I alsc think that this would be the natuarl course of action for an advanced race to infiltrate their enemy. I can see it and relate.
It's a fine line though because we know, with the Boomer character, that it is the same actress. It's a fine risk you take and have to make it believable for the audience. I think they have done that so far.
It would be interesting if down the road they could come up with some kind of test or some kind of radiation device they could fire at a cylon humanoid and reveal their true identity.
It could go in the direction of "The Thing" where you aren't really sure who to trust.
Dean Martin is offline   Reply With Quote