Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2003, 08:48 AM   #1

Default TwoBrainedCylon is Absolutely Right

I for one cannot wait for David Eick's response to TwoBrainedCylon. I would just like to say, the level of conspiracy involved in this would mean everyone has been tricked including the actors. They are sitting in Vancouver filming a show that resembles this script with the "fake" Ron Moore helming the production. I wonder if someone should let them know they are participating in phony production. Even Don is creating effects for a phony production. My heavens, this is one fantastic conspiracy that no one in Hollywood has ever seen. I wonder if anyone is going to get paid?

Let's look at the facts of this conspiracy:

The script that is floating around is one big phony.

The website at www.scifi.com/battlestar/ was created by a hacker.

The "fake" Ron Moore fooled Michael Faries and everyone into believing he was the real Ron Moore.

The "fake" Ron Moore participated in the Q&A at battlestargalactica.com

Dreamwatch magazine interviewd the "fake" Ron Moore where he clearly says the show has been re-imagined.

AtlantiaViper must know the "fake" Ron Moore.

Trek Today interviewed the "fake" Ron Moore where he mentions fan resistance.
http://www.trektoday.com/news/020203_03.shtml

Wow!!! This is just an incredible conspiracy. I implore everyone to listen to Sandy this time and to stop fighting the production. The "real" Galactica is coming back and every press clipping is created by the "fake" Ron Moore. Wait till December and everything will be alright.

Milton

Old April 18th, 2003, 08:53 AM   #2

Sandy,

Can you give me permission to publish all your conspiracies you have sent me online for everyone to see? I think it would be best to show why I find this latest conspiracy really funny. This time I am asking you before I publish them.

Milton

Old April 18th, 2003, 08:56 AM   #3
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

I don't know exactly what point you're trying to make, but if you have an issue with Sandy, take it up with him. What are you trying to say?
Old April 18th, 2003, 08:57 AM   #4
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

My, that was quite a spin!

ROTFLMAO

Sandy, you hit something. Or more than likely stepped in it.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." Malcolm Reynolds [/color]

"We don't dictate to countries, we liberate countries." Mitt Romney [/color]
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:01 AM   #5
LordStarFyre
Warrior

I figured I'd repost this, since Milty has done such a wonderful job of proving the points I made with this...

You, opposed to "Conspirisy Theories"?

Strange, I still as have yet to see you PUBLICLLY Apologize for the distress you cause Sandy and others by your baseless Accusations that Sandy was somehow responsible for some sort of cyber-terrorism against young Laura.

Yet, if you examine the letter you based that accusation on, the one from summoner, it was more about the childish antics of your Followers, than anything to do with cyber-terrorism. You didn't even waste a keystroke commenting on the bulk of the letter, choosing instead to use a few sentences as a springboard for a Cyber-Terrorism Witch Hunt. You even had the Authorities called in to investigate.

Yet, no apology when Sandy, as we ALL knew, was entirely Innocent. No Apology, when Indeed the ONLY person aparty to this conversation who EVER released IP information wasn't Sandy, but YOU, and that Traitorous Vermin, Vince.

Milty, Milty, Milty. While I would agree with you that sometimes Conspirisy Theories are a bit over the top, the problem is, You seem to Generate them, and bring them where-ever you go.

Do I need to bring up the vast array of conspirisy theories you used to get your Moore Fan Friends here in the first place? Those were CREATED by YOU.

Don't act now as if you are above that sort of thing. You are the best example I have seen in ALL my years in this Battle for Galactica of EXACTLY how to Create and further the most outlandish, Hateful, and Pathetic conspirisy Theories yet devised.

Seriously Milty, How can one, like you, who has yelled "Cry Havoc, and let slip the Dogs of War" so many times, now act like an innocent when light is starting to fall on Conspiritorial devices being used by those you support...
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:02 AM   #6

Jewels and Micheleh,

When you let "urban legends" fester and people believe them, they create false ideas of reality. I know kingfish already believes Sandy and his theory of conspiracies. Also, no one here has a problem dragging my name through the mud in the repost of my Star Trek commentary from my newsletter. However, when I point out fallacies to about this person without making his sexuality the issue like he does in the other thread, everyone jumps on his side.

Milton

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:06 AM   #7

Quote:
You, opposed to "Conspirisy Theories"?

Strange, I still as have yet to see you PUBLICLLY Apologize for the distress you cause Sandy and others by your baseless Accusations that Sandy was somehow responsible for some sort of cyber-terrorism against young Laura.
Where else could young Laura's IP come from? Summoner, who is associated with Sandy's website was the one who sent the threat. There is more base in reality with that theory than ones you propose.

Also if the hackers, like summoner claim they were, were interested in shutting up troublemakers, they do a poor job shutting up Andrew Fullen and SWCK.

Also summoner's theory of they how the pulled the IP off the SciFi Forum is impossible. It leaves only one place LSF and that's Sandy's place. Strange how no other Moore fan was targetted except the one who visited Sandy's place.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:07 AM   #8
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Milton,

Hell no you don't have persmission to release the content of any private communications. I'm actually surprised you started asking. Normally you just post things and then lie about their meaning. Everything you've ever told me is a lie but you character should be obvious to everyone.

I have no idea why you're spun up because I asked if the internet script was the one they're using. You certainly are jumping through hoops to try to make it look like I'm some off the wall cospiracy buff. I think most realize that's not true.

I asked a question Milton. I believe they are filming a remake with actors portraying the characters named on the cast list. I'm not so confident that the leaked script is the script they're using. It may be. I simply asked the question.

You came unglued.

Once again, you seem pretty spun up when someone goes to a source other than you. You nearly jumped out of your skin to try to portray the Cylon Alliance as a nest of hackers because a few came there to talk. Now you're banging your head against the wall because I sent some simple questions to Mr. Eick rather than taking your newsletter as the source of truth.

Why is this even an issue with you Milton?

Two-Brain
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:09 AM   #9
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default question

I must have missed something, how was she targeted. Did something happen to her computer, or her internet.. If no, then this is all based on a single email..
Talk about consiparisy theory. *sigh*

"BSG, is like your american salad bar, I take what I like and scrap the rest." The Ron Moore version
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:11 AM   #10

I never said I opposed you going to Eick. Where is it that I say I have a problem about you e-mailing Eick? I encourage everyone to e-mail Eick. Your the one spinning it towards that even when I don't make that the issue.

I am saying your conspiracy is laughable because it would mean everyone in Hollywood was tricked. Also, why is it okay to drag my name through the mud with personal accusations about my sexuality? Those are pretty personal attacks and this group likes to dish them but not take them.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:12 AM   #11
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Summoner sent a warning but Summoner said multiple times that neither I nor the Cylon Alliance was IN ANY WAY involved in this. Yet Milton has done his very best to try to pin this on me.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions as to why he's tried to hard to attach this lie to me when the person who first issued the warning has clearly said over and over that I wasn't in any way connected.

Also, your sexuality statement was a direct statement you made in your newsletter. I thought that since you openly published it, that wasn't an issue. Since I bothers you, I'll never post that again. I apologize if I misunderstood your intent of secrecy when you mentioned it in your daily newsletter.

Two-Brain
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #12
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

It's Urban Myth, not legend. (Sorry, that bugs me.)

I'm not defending the theory. I'm just wondering why you are getting so frantic about trying to shut down all acknowledgement of it. Why the panic?
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #13

Quote:
I must have missed something, how was she targeted. Did something happen to her computer, or her internet.. If no, then this is all based on a single email..
Talk about consiparisy theory. *sigh*
There are more than a single e-mail from summoner regarding this thing. Even Sandy's responses about this issue are still in my e-mail box. Also Laura Nevens sent me all her correspondence about the issue from the PMs from Sandy's forum and if you allow me to reproduce them, you will see that summoner claims these people were real. At one point Sandy defends summoner in another post.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #14

I am not shutting down his right to talk to Eick. That is not the issue.

The issue is that he has several conpiracies out their about what is going on that make me laugh. Hence the sarcasm in the first response

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #15
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default Real or not?

James,
Real or not, did they do anything to her computer, internet, or even her teddy bear (not meant as a slam of Laura, I don't even know if she owns one )
If not the point is moot, you can not accuse someone of a crime that never happened... Its called slander

"BSG, is like your american salad bar, I take what I like and scrap the rest." The Ron Moore version
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:16 AM   #16
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default if they are so stupid

Why are you responding to them, why not let it all go and then Sandy gets his responce and you can say see I told you so... I don't understand your reaction.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #17
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

PS...

"Also, why is it okay to drag my name through the mud with personal accusations about my sexuality?"

See the little line saying 'report this post to a moderator?' That's what you do when that happens (when it happens). This isn't about that, btw.
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:17 AM   #18
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Then that makes things even more suspicious on your part, Milton. If you have all that then you can easily see the steps I took to ensure Laura wouldn't become a victim and the additional steps I took to find out who really might be behind this. That means you knew all along that I was totally innocent of this and still kept trying to point fingers at me.

Two-Brain
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:18 AM   #19

I never said he did the crime. I just said that if something happen, he was the likely suspect. Nothing that either of them says points to anywhere else but their forum. If they acknowledge it was some prank they played, then okay. But until then, there is no credible evidence that her IP was pulled from the SciFi Forum.

All of you can e-mail the Sci Fi Forum about how they protect your IP and if you allow me to forward you the e-mail with the theory proposed by the suspect, you will have Sci Fi Forum tell you that this is impossible.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #20
kingfish
Strike Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdministrator
Battlestar Pacifica
Battlestar Rycon

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain James
Jewels and Micheleh,

When you let "urban legends" fester and people believe them, they create false ideas of reality. I know kingfish already believes Sandy and his theory of conspiracies. Also, no one here has a problem dragging my name through the mud in the repost of my Star Trek commentary from my newsletter. However, when I point out fallacies to about this person without making his sexuality the issue like he does in the other thread, everyone jumps on his side.

Milton

Why are you mentioning my name?
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #21
jewels
Stablemaster, Livery Ship

FORUM STAFFFleet Modertor
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain James
Where else could young Laura's IP come from? Summoner, who is associated with Sandy's website was the one who sent the threat. There is more base in reality with that theory than ones you propose.
Summoner has posted also on Dennis' subspace G2003 bbd., your own EZ board and SciFi. He's used the same Avatar on all boards that let him use it, not that that guarantees identity, but I don't hack folks IP addy's or have access to that info, so I have to go for the obvious info.

If you have an issue: I think it needs to be directed at Summoner and not at Sandy.
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:20 AM   #22

TwoBrained, you really like to spin things your way don't you? I am not clearing you of any wrong doing because frankly I don't have enough evidence. If something happens to her computer, your forum is the likely source of her IP address. You are innonocent till proven guilty. No crime has been committed just a threat. The threat has been taken seriously especially since none of the explanations fly.

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:21 AM   #23
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
Richard Hatch

All right, this is turning into a brawl. Don't make me shut this down for a timeout. Milton, take a breath and try to remember what you're trying to say. Everyone else, give him a sec.
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:22 AM   #24
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Milty? Are you reading what you write?

"Where else could young Laura's IP come from? Summoner, who is associated with Sandy's website was the one who sent the threat. There is more base in reality with that theory than ones you propose.

Also if the hackers, like summoner claim they were, were interested in shutting up troublemakers, they do a poor job shutting up Andrew Fullen and SWCK.

Also summoner's theory of they how the pulled the IP off the SciFi Forum is impossible. It leaves only one place LSF and that's Sandy's place. Strange how no other Moore fan was targetted except the one who visited Sandy's place."

Milty, not being a Hacker myself, I couldn't begin to tell you. However, YOUR OWN RULES, ON YOUR OWN BOARD, INSIST THAT SUCH THINGS BE HANDLED PRIVATELY, BEFORE BEING BROADCAST LIKE A PARROT ON CRACK ON EVERY AVAILABLE BBOARD ON THE NET.

You Violated your own rules.

Why didn't you EVEN ATTEMPT to contact Sandy BEFORE you ran about like a Retard calling him a Cyber-Terrorist, and calling up the Authorities?

Sorry Milty, your excuse doesn't wash, any more than Vince's "I didn't know how to find you".

As for SWCloneKiller, as I remember Milty, HE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, REMEMBER? YOU INVITED HIM TO COME TO THE SFC BBOARD, REMEMBER?

As for Langy, as annoying as he may be, or was, he was mild in compairiison to the antics of many of your Followers, and in some cases, even you.

Langy NEVER said he recieved a Box of Goodies from Ron Moore. Langy has always been consistent. He also, NEVER CALLED ME A NAZI, A BRUTISH THUG, A MINDLESS ZOMBIE, and he also, NEVER declared that he was going to "Win at any Cost". EVER.

BTW MILTY, once again, you fail to address the other 98% of Summoner's Letter. Would you like me to repost it here, so you can comment on it?

OR,

Are you willing to admit that you stepped on your crank, and apologize to Sandy and the Others who were FALSELY painted by your irresponsible Accusations of Cyber-Terrorism.[QUOTE]
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:23 AM   #25
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default still wonder?

Why you are all worked up over this. Very strange for someone who for the last 6 months rarly posted on any forum...

As for the Summoner/Sandy thing, if you accuse or connect anyones name with a possible crime it is slander... Besides you are using cercumstantional evidence to blame him.. Sad

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:25 AM   #26

The number suspect is summoner. However the info that summoner could have pulled the info from is Sandy's site. Laura Nevens only goes to www.startrek.com, www.scifi.com, www.cylon.org, and Dennis's forum. Which one of those is likely to be the place where summoner would pull her IP. startrek.com, scifi.com all have encrypting security that makes this literally impossible. I trust Dennis and the moderators of the G2003 Forum implicitly. However Stallion Cornell stated on a thread on scifi.com challenging "Neos" to go to Cylon.Org to have our IPs checked. Laura Nevens goes to Cylon.Org and a couple of day's letter here comes this threat that they have her IP. Hmmmm... Tell me why Cylon.Org would not be the number one suspect based on her Internet activity?

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #27
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Milton,

Your claim is an outright lie and you know it. You have the e-mails and PMs showing all I did to protect Laura from such an attack. You know I did a lot behind the scenes to try to find out who might be behind this. I even offerred to shell out my own money to protect her. Summoner told you and everyone repeatedly that the info came from ICQ and IRC chat NOT from any board, yet you try to infer over and over that its the Cylon Alliance board that must be the threat.

Even based on conduct, you are the one who has played loosely with folks personal info and IPs not I.

You're deliberately lying in this to try to make this into a slander that you hope some will believe even though you know FULLY WELL that I'm not the #1 suspect. In fact, you know I'm not a suspect at all.

Two-Brain
Old April 18th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #28
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default not going to play anymore

You I am not going to play with you anymore, when you have proof then you can accuss, not before...
I you call Sandy a consiparisy theorist..

Done with this...

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:28 AM   #29
adjudicator
On Vacation...

Default they real thing

Now, why are you so upset that Sandy is emailing Eick? You have yet to ansewer why you are so animate about this?

Old April 18th, 2003, 09:30 AM   #30

Your IRC, ICQ Chat thing doesn't work either TwoBrainedCylon. Other Neos communicate there but only she was named in the threat from summoner. None of your theories work given the facts of the whole issue. If it was an IRC, ICQ chat thing like you claim, then why not me? You hate me more than anyone and yet only Laura Nevens is named in the threat because she went to your forum. Would you like me to publish the entire record of this event?

Closed Thread