Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 5th, 2003, 04:34 PM   #1

Default Invitation to All Colonial Warriors

The new Ronald D. Moore Battlestar Galactica Forum is open to everyone. Fans of the original TV series are the backbone of what has brought the current mini-series to life. Your feedback and kind words would be appreciated by the new generation of Colonial Warriors. Thanks once again for your time.

Sincerely,

Milton James
http://www.geocities.com/mcjames70/index.html
http://pub27.ezboard.com/bgalactica2003
Old March 5th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #2
dah66
Warrior

Milton,

Welcome to Colonial Fleets and thank you for the kind invitation.

I doubt that I'll be stopping by your forum.

Moore's script was not my cup of tea. So I won't crash the Neo-Galactican party. I mean, the only positive comment that I can think to make in regard to the new production is that Kelly Hu is stunningly beautiful (and you don't need me to point that out).

Thanks.

Dave
dah66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2003, 06:17 PM   #3
Erzengel

Thank you for the invatation. But I just check out that new forum and it's just like the sci-fi bboard in certain ways.. I think I'll pass.

Last edited by Erzengel; March 5th, 2003 at 06:34 PM..
Old March 5th, 2003, 07:30 PM   #4
Erzengel

Of course it may only be just that one thread... time will tell.
Old March 5th, 2003, 08:57 PM   #5
Micheleh
Watashiwa Shin no Noir

Veteran
Fleets Warrior
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFormer Assistant
Richard Hatch

Yes, it was very nice of you to extend such a polite invite! Stick around and gab, it's pretty cool here.
Micheleh is offline   Reply With Quote