Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:36 AM   #1
137th Gebirg
Warrior

Question Looking for a pic

Many many yahrens ago, I believe Starlog did an article on the Battlestar Galactica ride at Universal Studios Themepark. In it, they had an intriguing group photo of a number of different Cylons, including the Imperious Leader in the middle with his hands clasped together just below his face. Does anyone remember that pic and can post it? I'll look through the few mags I have left, but I don't think I have it anymore. Any help appreciated.
Old December 4th, 2003, 10:11 AM   #2
137th Gebirg
Warrior

Disregard. I found it at the "We Gotta Find Earth" website specializing in Cylon stuff.

http://www.wegottafindearth.com/themepark.htm

Pic at http://www.wegottafindearth.com/themepark/cast.jpg

It's just as good as I remember it!
Old December 4th, 2003, 11:50 AM   #3
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default A second pic request...

If anyone has the capablities (or the time), I was trying to find some pics of the Colonial Viper as it was used in TOS. Specifically, the shots where the Viper is firing it's lasers... I've looked all over the net to no avail.

If someone would be kind enough to do some screen caps to fit a 800x600 screen (I just want them for my desktop), I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance...

Bryan
________
BMW M12 HISTORY
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2003, 12:38 PM   #4
137th Gebirg
Warrior

The Battlestar Galactica Fan Club has some photos online at http://battlestarfanclub.com/battlestar/

Go to the Multimedia Main section and click on "Photo Gallery" in the first paragraph. They've got some good stuff.

The Gallery section from www.battlestargalactica.com also has some fan-made viper pics and a whole bunch of other ships as well.
Old December 4th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #5
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Default Viper "in action" Pics

137th -

Thanks for the references, but I've already looked in those places and didn't find anything suitable. The pics are either too small or the resolution is too low to enlarge them. The pics I wanted were from the episodes themselves. I thought that maybe if someone had a DVD-Rom on their PC, some screen caps would be possible.

Bryan
________
WIKI VAPORIZER
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2003, 02:29 PM   #6
radama
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: Viper "in action" Pics

Quote:
Originally posted by Gemini1999
137th -

Thanks for the references, but I've already looked in those places and didn't find anything suitable. The pics are either too small or the resolution is too low to enlarge them. The pics I wanted were from the episodes themselves. I thought that maybe if someone had a DVD-Rom on their PC, some screen caps would be possible.

Bryan
Well then,have you tried here?
http://www.battlestargalacticaclub.com/viper/dvd.html
If so I don't know what else to suggest.
radama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2003, 08:08 PM   #7
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

Thanks for posting all the links I really appreciate it
shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote