Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 17th, 2002, 04:07 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Star Trek Nemesis and KJ's plan? READ

Brent spiner TA MAN? Hello folks i've just come back from the Star Trek Nemesis premiere out in the ice cold whether we're having over here. What a hell of a day and a year. I've met alot of hollywood types over the past couple of days and have taken the photos to prove it. Hope after it's produced i could put come up to show you all, if they come out that is?

Seems alot of the premiere this year have had alot going for them, STAR WARS, SPIDER-MAN, last weeks LORD OF THE RINGS, HARRY POTTER miss it unlike last year when i stumbled upon on the premiere and still got a poster? and now NEMESIS! Brent Ta man, i'll come back to that later.

Old KJ had a plan a machiavellian plan too, being Trek would have a premiere gala event i though someone of Bryan Singer's calibur would show up. I figured even if he had a cameo a director like him would be there so i could say: "Bryan get your butt back to Battlestar Galactica or Save BG soul" (In a fanboy way) No seriously i would have shook his hand and poped the question? Thing about premieres is, you don't know where you're going to stand or what you'll see? I was close but not close enough to see if Singer showed up. I might have heard someone shout "BRYAN" couldn't swear to it though. Sorry people i let you down i though it would be good to ask but no cigar. On the other hand, BRENT SPINER TA MAN if ever Richard Hatch has a rival it's him? unlike Patrick Stewart who took photos with the photographers and shook hands with the lucky few, Brent was practically everywhere with everybody!!!..WHAT A TROOPER, WHAT A PROFESSIONAL take it from me if you every meet this man he doesn't disappoint people.

He doesn't listen to his agent or security staff on hand and ignore the fans, he meets them head on! rather than shy away from the cold he meets alot of people and just when i though he wouldn't come over he did!!! first he signed my poster (hey i waited long enough by that barrier it's mine i tell you ) then after he met everyone behind the photographers he met me again and shook my hand desperate for a hand shake quote: "HELL JASON" he said in a funny way, after i yelled Brent 20 times! true professional people man makes you feel like a million dollars. Patrick Stewart was too busy with his face on camera. I almost met him but stupid security whisked him off (Damn) what a day and year

Not to brag but, people KJ's has met at film premieres

Brent Spiner : Tonight

Liv Tyler :Last Wednesday

George Lucas : STAR WARS Episode 2 premiere

Paul Anderson: During private Resident Evil showing

Tobey Mcguire : Spider-man premiere

Kirsten Dunst: Spider-man

I don't like to brag........who am i kidding I LOVE TO BRAG (Quote Spike BTVS)

Hey as soon as i do develop those pictures and save to my hard drive after i scan them in. Is someone gonna show me how to put them up to view on the boards? Whoo Hoo just saw the T3 Second trailer as well "Now that i got the E! Entertainment Channel" boy the things in entertainment to look forward to new year, except no continuation Galactica?

Last edited by KJ; December 17th, 2002 at 04:49 PM..
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 04:12 PM   #2
DaveC001
Shuttle Pilot

People Jim Bennett has met at film premieres:

John Paul II: (He poped me a few questions.)

Conrad Bain: He ta man!

My Aunt Midene

Other people.
DaveC001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2002, 04:51 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

Er right Stallion.....................(You got me?)

KJ
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote