Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old February 29th, 2004, 09:51 AM   #1
jonahlee
Warrior

Default New Star Wars Episode III Pics

I saw this linked to on Slashdot but it is actually on the site Movie Web, and contains a bunch of concept pics for Star Wars III, and what looks like a spoiler of Anakin after his battle with Obi-Wan.

I am still pretty sure that I don't have any desire to see this film after how amazingly bad the last 2 films were, unless it just gets amazing reviews that I am so not expecting.

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 29th, 2004, 05:17 PM   #2
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

OMG!!! I think Anakin looks hot in this episode! Plus I am sooo loving how his WHOLE costume is black in this one!!! Oh Yeah this one is going to ROCK!!!!

I have a picture of the new handmaiden's costumes for EPIII. Saw it in a StarWars Insider and I have started making the new costume. Hope to have it ready for Dragoncon but for certain by Celebration III.

I am soooo ready for the next episode!!!!!
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2004, 07:36 PM   #3
shiningstar
Bad Email Address

I loooooooooveeeeee those pics!

I can hardly wait until the movie is out!

shiningstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2004, 04:53 PM   #4
callsignfalcon
Warrior

I just hope its better than the last two movies! Being the star wars buff i am i found them disatisfactory and whould have rather had them delve into the EU post ep 6, perhaps focusing on the solo kids. However, i will dress up cheesily (probably as Tahiri Veila, jedi aprentice (Anakin Solo's GF)) and skip school to wait in line for the first showing. My friends will also probably do this... meaning a "Mara Jade skywalker" and a few others will prolly be present >.< EU freaks... gotta love us
callsignfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM   #5
jonahlee
Warrior

Wow, that is hardcore. I am not planning on going, unless I hear it is really good. I waited 2 months to see Episode 2, and wish I hadn't seen it all. I went to film school in a large part because of how much Star Wars affected me as a child, and these new films are so awful I just can't see the 3rd one being much of an improvement.

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM   #6
Rowan
On Vacation...

Bummers they removed the spoiler 'cause Mr. Lucas was not a happy camper...
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2004, 08:30 PM   #7
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

It's fun to have the costumes to dress up in...
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote