Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old May 15th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #1
JLHurley
Warrior

Default "...compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects"

It seems like every time I read something about Sci Fi's version of BG, the writer/reviewer can't get through the first paragraph without knocking the original and calling it (among other things) campy.

Well, I just now read an article/press release ( http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=7331 ) about the upcoming comic book based on the Sci Fi series and was borderline shocked to see the original referred to as having a "compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects." Of course, the company producing the comic (Dynamite) is also working on one based on the original concept/characters, so I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise not to read about how horrible and stupid the 70's BG was; regardless, it sure is nice seeing it actually praised for a change.

Here's part of the article/press release:

"About Battlestar Galactica Originally produced by Universal Television and Glen A. Larson, the hit TV series, Battlestar Galactica, was first broadcast on ABC in September 1978. Starring Lorne Green, Richard Hatch, and Dirk Benedict, this epic space saga went on to become a veritable sci-fi classic. With just thirty-six episodes created, Battlestar Galactica has enjoyed syndication over the last two decades, most recently on the SCI FI Channel.

"With its compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects, millions of fans tuned in every week to join Commander Adama, Apollo, Starbuck and the crew of the Galactica on their journey through the galaxy. Hunted by the diabolical Cylons, a mechanical race set out to destroy all humans, the crew of the Galactica and its ragtag fleet of survivors’ only hope was to find legendary planet Earth—believed to be the home of the missing Thirteenth Colony of Man.

"Inspired by the classic series, this extraordinary story was re-imagined by the SCI FI Channel and NBC Universal Television Studio in December of 2003 in the form of a 4-hour miniseries event."
Old May 15th, 2006, 03:03 PM   #2
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Battlestar Galactica 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHurley
It seems like every time I read something about Sci Fi's version of BG, the writer/reviewer can't get through the first paragraph without knocking the original and calling it (among other things) campy.
Galactica has the same problem as H.R. Pufnstuf. No, really.

H.R. Pufnstuf is CONSTANTLY mis-remembered by people who talk about it like it was The Bugaloos or Liddsville or even Sigmund & The Sea Monsters. They don't have their shows straight. Which betrays their ignorance of the subject.

Galactica is plagued by two mis-rememberances: Galactica 1980 and Buck Rogers. People will forever think that Twiki was on Galactica. They remember how racey and campy Buck Rogers was and plop that memory in the Galactica brain-file. Then they remember Galactica 1980 like it was actually part of the original show. I can't remember how many times I've had to correct people about the flying motorcycles and the Starbuck-having-a-baby plot.

Now, I'll be the first to admit it: Galactica was no ER or CSI or HOUSE. It wasn't high drama and it didn't have airtight plots or even episode premises, but it WAS a product of it's time... just like disco, tight jeans, Holly Hobby, and Pop Rocks.

If Galactica was campy or bad, then so was every other program in the 1970's. And we were campy and bad for watching them... and watch them we did.

Its so easy to look back and criticize in hindsight. And those who would criticize without actually having BEEN THERE... without actually living the era... their criticism bears absolutely no weight. They are welcome to like or dislike whatever they please, but they have no right, as a chronological outsider, to criticize a phenom which they know nothing about.

Thats like me criticizing the Lone Ranger or Gunsmoke or Have Gun Will Travel or Wild Wild West. One could go on for days about how historically innaccurate they were, or how bad the acting was. Or how blandly scripted they were. or how melodramatically they were directed. But unless you were there...

-Gordon
Old May 15th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #3
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Location: In My Battlestar over San Diego waiting for everyone else...

Very eloquent. And they all said....Amen.

(BTW, you left out the "Banana Splits"?? )

Steve

"You're gonna need a bigger boat..." Chief Brody - Jaws
"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
CBSG4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #4
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
"With its compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects, millions of fans tuned in every week to join Commander Adama, Apollo, Starbuck and the crew of the Galactica on their journey through the galaxy. Hunted by the diabolical Cylons, a mechanical race set out to destroy all humans, the crew of the Galactica and its ragtag fleet of survivors’ only hope was to find legendary planet Earth—believed to be the home of the missing Thirteenth Colony of Man.
JL -

That's how I choose to remember TOS. That's how I remember it back then as well. I never looked at TOS as a "guilty pleasure". It was family entertainment in a SciFi setting. The way it's described at times, you'd think that they were describing a 70's version of Lost In Space (which I also love, but now that's CAMPY). Every TV series has it's good and bad moments, but it's the good ones that really stick in my memory.

I remember all the hubbub at conventions over BSG, I remember people making their own costumes, making their own blasters, holsters and whatnot. I remember people lined up at the theater to see the edited down pilot episode at their local theater the summer that BSG was cancelled. It was just as much fun as standing in line for Star Wars, and I'd already seen "Saga" on TV.

I remember collecting the Mattel BSG toys (even though they looked nothing like what was in the TV series) and riding my moped 15 miles to the nearest hobby shop that had the Monogram models so I could take them home to build them.

Stu Phillips' soundtrack was so memorable - memorable enough for me to buy it in all forms it came in: 8-track tapes (remember those?), album and cassette tape ( remember those? They were new then!). I still never tire of listening to it.

The original Battlestar Galactica is still remembered by many and has even more merchandising (and better merchandising) that was available when the show was in production.

People can say whatever they want about BSG, good or bad, but it will never change how I remember it, or how I feel about it now. BSG has a permanent place in my life - after almost 28 years, I don't know how to stop!

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 03:49 AM   #5
Lara
Squadron Leader

As I sit here reading & typing, TV is on downstairs on Cable channel TV1. Thats our greatest hits channel, its one of the cable providors top stations, who has played TOS and many other classic SF continually in its rotation for the last 10 years. Currently JAG is on...

Just 5 mins ago they announce TOS is back in the Saturady morning lineup and my heart jumps...yes, jumps..even tho' I have the DVDs and the VHS tapes and can watch it when ever I like, It's gonna be on breakfast time on Saturday and I'm going to start my weekends with much loved friends.

Its compelling. and its memorable and I'm excited!!!

Cheers,
Lara
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:37 AM   #6
mikedx
Warriordx

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDOwner:
BattlestarGalacticaAutographs.com

Yeah, it bugs me when they get Buck Rogers & BSG confused. Buck Rogers back in the late 30's was a serial/movies that they continued in the 80's. It's SUPPOSED to be a space opera...
mikedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 06:18 AM   #7
julix
Bad Email Address

The original BG has stood the test of time.....................what other show that ran for only one season is as memorable 28 years later? There is a solid fan base that is still loyal. I love it and feel the same as Bryan...............I remember what I FELT like when I watched it and the impact it had on me and every time it is on or I play my DVD's I feel the exact same way. It was entertaining with characters I cared about and rooted for
julix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 07:37 AM   #8
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSG4ever

That's because, chronologically, The Banana Splits came BEFORE Pufnstuf. In fact the B.S. were the impetus for the creation of Pufnstuf.

The Kroffts actually made the B.S. costumes for Hanna Barbera. They watched them walk out the door and thought to themselves, "They're gonna make a TON of money."

Then they were approached by a network to do a children's show. They made Pufnstuf. And they lost money every show they produced. That's why there are only 17 episodes of Pufnstuf. Another connection with Galactica. The motion picture version of Puf was released by UNIVERSAL.

-G (who knows his Krofftian lore)
Old May 16th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #9
Tabitha
Bad Email Address

*Laying on her side, looking over at her TOS DVD's, sighing melodramatically* I wish I knew how to quit you... *Giggles* oh hell who am I kidding I love ya BSG!

Well, ok it worked better for Broke Back Mountain, but heck, it was almost funny in a dry not funny kinda way...

tabbi
Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #10
JLHurley
Warrior

Interesting comments, fellow Colonials!

I'm in total agreement with you, spcglider, regarding how easy and unfair it is "to look back and criticize in hindsight"--and hey, you'll never catch me saying anything bad about H.R. Pufnstuf! (I was a happy, happy tot the Christmas my parents gave me all of the Pufnstuff hand puppets; God, how I wish I still had 'em, too!)

And julix, I also agree that BG has stood the test of time--at least circa 2006! I'm guessing it was maybe ten years ago that I sat down to watch the BG theatrical release after a good many years of not having seen it. I was actually scared that I would find it silly and dated but ended up being amazed that it still came across very well. Yeah, it and the series that followed are flawed through and through but the characters were still so exciting and inspirational, the story still bold and bigger than life, and the special effects (on the average) still better than a lot of contemporary SF movies/series.
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #11
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Quote:
Interesting comments, fellow Colonials!

I'm in total agreement with you, spcglider, regarding how easy and unfair it is "to look back and criticize in hindsight"--and hey, you'll never catch me saying anything bad about H.R. Pufnstuf! (I was a happy, happy tot the Christmas my parents gave me all of the Pufnstuff hand puppets; God, how I wish I still had 'em, too!)

And julix, I also agree that BG has stood the test of time--at least circa 2006! I'm guessing it was maybe ten years ago that I sat down to watch the BG theatrical release after a good many years of not having seen it. I was actually scared that I would find it silly and dated but ended up being amazed that it still came across very well. Yeah, it and the series that followed are flawed through and through but the characters were still so exciting and inspirational, the story still bold and bigger than life, and the special effects (on the average) still better than a lot of contemporary SF movies/series.
Yes... you DO wish you still had them hand puppets. They're going for MAJOR dinero on ebay these days. I never had them... wish I did. I've been looking for years for a copy of the stickr book and the punch-out book from Whitman. Those were both things I had as a kid and VERY fondly remember. In fact, I can clearly recall sitting at the kitchen table playing with the paper punch-out book. Like, with a "I was just sitting there yesterday" clarity. I have my lunchbox and my set of cereal premium rings and a bunch of paper stuff, but none of the real expensive things. the My Toy dolls they sold at the Krofft Theme Park in Atlanta are upwards of $450 each now.

And Tabbi... please tell me that the hot babe in your avatar really is you. That's a COMPLIMENT, by the way... not a come-on.

Back to Galactica: People also mis-categorize Galactica as well. They try to call it Sci-Fi or Space Opera... its not either of those really. I classify it as Space Legend.

The ideas in the show are all very similar to the stuff you hear in tales of Sinbad and such. More legend than anything. Like the Gun On Ice PLanet Zero... it really sounds like the big clashing rocks in the middle of the ocean in Jason & The Argonauts. It doesn't make any sense when you really examine it. You could sail around the crashing rocks just as easily as you could fly on the opposite side of the planet of the Ravashol pulsar gun. But that's not the point. The point is the drama. The same goes with Fire In Space, etc. Its legend.

-G
Old May 16th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #12
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by spcglider
That's because, chronologically, The Banana Splits came BEFORE Pufnstuf. In fact the B.S. were the impetus for the creation of Pufnstuf.

The Kroffts actually made the B.S. costumes for Hanna Barbera. They watched them walk out the door and thought to themselves, "They're gonna make a TON of money."

Then they were approached by a network to do a children's show. They made Pufnstuf. And they lost money every show they produced. That's why there are only 17 episodes of Pufnstuf. Another connection with Galactica. The motion picture version of Puf was released by UNIVERSAL.

-G (who knows his Krofftian lore)
Didn't realize that about Pufnstuf/Banana Splits. I new they came out around the same era but was uncertain which was chronologically first. (as he dusts off his memory cells.) I was but a wee lad back then and remember enjoying both. But I digress. Thanx for the Krofftian refresher.

Back on topic. I am also in agreement with julix about BG standing the test of time. I was 15 when BG first aired. I can still recall sitting in my living room glued to the TV set sitting in my beanbag chair (opps...hope that's not too 70's! ). I had this sense that I was witnessing something special. Just recently, I popped in my DVD set of the original pilot episode Saga of a Starworld and got that same feeling.

spcglider, you mentioned a Space Legend, I agree. One might even consider calling it a Space Epic. The story itself has a sense of grandeur about it like a futuristic mythology. Kinda gives ya goosebumps. Also, about those "who look back and criticize in hindsight" is easy and unfair but I think has to do also with a selective memory. Some equate a certain thing with a given era simply because of the era it came out in and it's considered less relevent to them. I have a friend who thought BG was awesome back then yet now considers it campy. Go figure.

Steve

"Kind of a bummer gettin' your butt kicked by a dead guy" - Col. T.C. McQueen, S:AaB-(Ray Butts)
"A kind word and a 2-by-4 is better than just a kind word" - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
"WIVES...uh...aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?" Starbuck - Living Legend
"Every creature in the Universe is out to exterminate us and YOU want to hire a vocal group." Boomer - Saga of a Starworld
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #13
JLHurley
Warrior

Quote:
I have a friend who thought BG was awesome back then yet now considers it campy. Go figure.
When did BG even start being considered "camp"? I never heard it called that until the Sci Fi series came around--and I just don't get the connection, either. What campy TV show depicts the annihilation of the human race (no doubt billions of souls) as well as a castmember or two as the series unfolds?

Campy my @ss!
Old May 18th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #14
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Quote:
When did BG even start being considered "camp"? I never heard it called that until the Sci Fi series came around--and I just don't get the connection, either. What campy TV show depicts the annihilation of the human race (no doubt billions of souls) as well as a castmember or two as the series unfolds?

Campy my @ss!
JLHurley, you hit that right on the head. "Campy my @$$". I couldn't agree with you more. I didn't want to hit this one too hard (because it is an...ahem..."off limits" subject) but he is one who believes "another" show is just fantastic. He is entitled to his opinion of course. I've gone round and round with him on this but to no avail. Don't get me wrong, he is one of my best friends and we see alot of things in a similar light. But where CBSG is concerned, he knows how I feel about it. Lets just say my friend and I agree to disagree. No disrespect intended to anyone. And that is all I should say about this subject, if you know what I mean. (As he hopes he didn't cross any line...)

BTW your location under your avatar says Tucson. If I may ask, have you lived there very long? I have and Aunt and some Cousins who live in Marana. They used to live in Tucson proper decades ago. When I was growing up, we used to visit them during summer vacation in the early 70's. All I ever recall was that it was REALLY HOT! (Thank God for AC). Hey, take care and stay cool.

Steve

Old May 19th, 2006, 04:40 AM   #15
bsg1fan1975
Major

Quote:

Campy my @ss!
Campy? My left foot it is That's why my parents allowed me to sit with my older sister and watch it when it was on? And when I become a parent, I am going to allow them to watch it with me.

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 07:06 AM   #16
spcglider
Squadron Leader

Quote:

Campy my @ss!
The problem also extends from people using the word "camp" or "campy" without even knowing what the word defines.

WEBSTERS:

1 : exaggerated effeminate mannerisms exhibited especially by homosexuals
2 : a homosexual displaying camp
3 : something so outrageously artificial, affected, inappropriate, or out-of-date as to be considered amusing
4 : something self-consciously exaggerated or theatrical

Galactica doesn't fit ANY of those definitions. There were no overt homosexual tones to the show... in fact, the show concentrated solely on hetrosexuality.

All science fiction trappings are artificial. All science fiction draws on the past to tell a future story. Is ALL science fiction campy? Strike two.

All television is exaggerated and theatrical. It has to be. Is all television camp? Strike three.

Reviewers and critics alike have used it to describe Galactica because they just didn't like the show. And so stretched this derogatory term to mean "tacky" or "poorly made".

You want camp? 1960's Batman was camp. And even THAT was beaten out by the batman movies by Schumacher.

"Campy" is an UNFAIR and LAZY assessment of Galactica. Period.

-G
Old May 19th, 2006, 08:26 AM   #17
bsg1fan1975
Major

Here!Here!

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #18
JLHurley
Warrior

Quote:
BTW your location under your avatar says Tucson. If I may ask, have you lived there very long? I have and Aunt and some Cousins who live in Marana. They used to live in Tucson proper decades ago. When I was growing up, we used to visit them during summer vacation in the early 70's. All I ever recall was that it was REALLY HOT! (Thank God for AC). Hey, take care and stay cool.
I was born in Ohio but moved to Tucson in '73--and yeah, does it ever get HOT here. We're in the midst of a major drought, too. As much as it rains in Ohio these days, we've been getting ziltch.
Old May 19th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #19
CBSG4ever
Warrior Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by spcglider
The problem also extends from people using the word "camp" or "campy" without even knowing what the word defines.

WEBSTERS:

1 : exaggerated effeminate mannerisms exhibited especially by homosexuals
2 : a homosexual displaying camp
3 : something so outrageously artificial, affected, inappropriate, or out-of-date as to be considered amusing
4 : something self-consciously exaggerated or theatrical

Galactica doesn't fit ANY of those definitions. There were no overt homosexual tones to the show... in fact, the show concentrated solely on hetrosexuality.

All science fiction trappings are artificial. All science fiction draws on the past to tell a future story. Is ALL science fiction campy? Strike two.

All television is exaggerated and theatrical. It has to be. Is all television camp? Strike three.

Reviewers and critics alike have used it to describe Galactica because they just didn't like the show. And so stretched this derogatory term to mean "tacky" or "poorly made".

You want camp? 1960's Batman was camp. And even THAT was beaten out by the batman movies by Schumacher.

"Campy" is an UNFAIR and LAZY assessment of Galactica. Period.

-G
Believe me, I'm in TOTAL agreement with you. I've had this very same arguement with my friend for some time now. Kinda been-there done-that. I keep reminding him that so many things were ground-breaking. Female pilots, Minorities in prominent rolls, special effects for TV etc. How on earth could he describe the show as "camp". Of course, I'm preaching to the choir here. Best always.

Steve

Old May 23rd, 2006, 06:04 PM   #20
Tabitha
Bad Email Address

Well, since the new Dr Who series has at least one character (Capt Jack) who has questionable sexual preferences, and the Dr has hinted that he may (which I think would be a brave and extraordinary statement of open mindedness and gutsy writing) does that make the new Dr Who series "campy"?
This whole arguement that a series is campy is silly at best because to the GINO fanboys, there will never be a series that equals what they like, and to us TOSsers there will not be a series thats as charming and memorable.
Being a lesbian I can deal with campy, Ive been called worse, but please, just dont call me disco loving LOL

Tabbi
Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:06 PM   #21
Damocles
Bad Email Address

The Last Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabitha
Well, since the new Dr Who series has at least one character (Capt Jack) who has questionable sexual preferences, and the Dr has hinted that he may (which I think would be a brave and extraordinary statement of open mindedness and gutsy writing) does that make the new Dr Who series "campy"?
This whole arguement that a series is campy is silly at best because to the GINO fanboys, there will never be a series that equals what they like, and to us TOSsers there will not be a series thats as charming and memorable.
Being a lesbian I can deal with campy, Ive been called worse, but please, just dont call me disco loving LOL

Tabbi

Quote:
Camp Pronunciation (kmp), Walter Chauncey 1859-1925.
American football coach and promoter who developed many of the sport's basic rules.
camp 1 Pronunciation (kmp)
n.
a. A place where tents, huts, or other temporary shelters are set up, as by soldiers, nomads, or travelers.
b. A cabin or shelter or group of such buildings: gathered branches and grasses for a makeshift camp; had a fishing camp in Vermont.
c. The people using such shelters: a howl that awakened the whole camp.
a. A place in the country that offers simple group accommodations and organized recreation or instruction, as for vacationing children: a girls' summer camp; a tennis camp.
b. Sports A place where athletes engage in intensive training, especially preseason training.
c. The people attending the programs at such a place.
3. Military service; army life.
4. A group of people who think alike or share a cause; side: The council members disagreed, falling into liberal and conservative camps.
v. camped, camp·ing, camps
v.intr.
1. To make or set up a camp.
2. To live in or as if in a camp; settle: We camped in the apartment until the furniture arrived.
v.tr.
To shelter or lodge in a camp; encamp: They camped themselves by a river.
[Obsolete French, perhaps from Italian or Spanish campo, all from Latin campus, field.]
camp 2 Pronunciation (kmp)
n.
1. An affectation or appreciation of manners and tastes commonly thought to be artificial, vulgar, or banal.
2. Banality, vulgarity, or artificiality when deliberately affected or when appreciated for its humor: "Camp is popularity plus vulgarity plus innocence" Indra Jahalani.
adj.
Having deliberately artificial, vulgar, banal, or affectedly humorous qualities or style: played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect.
v. camped, camp·ing, camps
v.intr.
To act in a deliberately artificial, vulgar, or banal way.
v.tr.
To give a deliberately artificial, vulgar, or banal quality to: camped up their cowboy costumes with chaps, tin stars, and ten-gallon hats.
[Origin unknown.]
campy adj.
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Adj. 1. campy - providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
camp
in poor taste, tasteless - lacking aesthetic or social taste
Now as I read the definition, and scratch my head over it, Tabbi, I come to the conclusion, that in order for a TV show to be campy, its writers have to toss around plot ideas according to a set of game rules concocted by some gentleman named Walter Chauncey Camp who invented a vulgar form of scriptwriting he called "football".

These writers must perform this Vaudevillian routine lost somewhere out in the woods with nothing but Hollywood critics and coyotes for company.(How can you tell the difference? The coyotes have better table manners. They are fastidious eaters. D.)

Alone in this howling wilderness, with their obsolete clown painted Smith Coronas;

these hacks

produce such memorable classics as

V.

Project UFO

The Invaders and Berman Trek

Of course my favorite hack;

http://www.filmrot.com/images/rickberman.gif

can be no match for the likes of

http://www.aussiecon3.worldcon.org/images/jms.jpg

or

Who at his worst had the sense to camp out in fine style!

No

Hollywood scriptwriters around his campfire,

writing

campy scripts.

Just

Did I mention, I liked coyotes for company when I go camping?

http://static.flickr.com/41/77475236_683dffb612_m.jpg
Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:28 PM   #22
Senmut
Strike Leader

Default Re: "...compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSG4ever View Post

Hey, if you're gonna mention the Splits, don't forget Danger Island!
----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #23
LZaza
Warrior

Default Re: "...compelling storyline, memorable characters and exciting visual effects"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senmut View Post
Hey, if you're gonna mention the Splits, don't forget Danger Island!
Oh oh! Chongo!!!!
LZaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #24
Senmut
Strike Leader

----------------------------
"You know the night before was a tough one when even the sound of the fizz hurts your head." -Mike Hammer.
Senmut is offline   Reply With Quote