Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 9th, 2003, 03:03 AM   #1
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

bone Boomer was cute

Something we all can agree on. Boomer was cute.

She didn't have Herbs classy style. But she was a good actress. And dang atractive. Up there with a young maren or Laurette.

Kara Starbuck Thrace on the other hand could break mirrors.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2003, 03:21 AM   #2
dec5
Warrior

Default Yup!!!!!!

Grace Park is stunningly beautiful.... You can see her on Edgemont....a long with Kristin Kreuk....from Smallville.

Last edited by dec5; December 9th, 2003 at 04:02 AM..
dec5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2003, 03:22 AM   #3
silverspar

Default beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

i thought starbuck was cute!!! i wouldnt turn her down. i gotta sweetspot for strong blondes
Old December 9th, 2003, 01:03 PM   #4
jonahlee
Warrior

Default Grace Park is hot as hell.

I think Boomer is about as hot as can be. Nothing like the original Boomer, but very hot, an one of the better characters. I liked the scene when she leaves her partner on the ground, and that she isn't necessarilly the best pilot, though the sex scene wasn't the best. With the guy telling her to "shut up lietenant."

And let's hope her craft has an FLT drive, so she can meet up with the Galactica soon, and get her into a Viper!

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Saphoo that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion." -Piter de Vries

http://www.whaleofatale.net
jonahlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2003, 08:42 PM   #5
originalsinner

Default Oh yea

Shes very hot!
Old December 9th, 2003, 10:21 PM   #6
Spectre

My Girlfriend is asian...so what can I say...I got a HUGE crush on Boomer.
They resemble too !
Old December 9th, 2003, 11:17 PM   #7
dec5
Warrior

Default Boomer a cylon...!!!!!!

And a really total babe of one also................hee hee!!!!!!!!!
dec5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #8
xenagabby99
Shuttle Pilot

Default LOL

I will admit this Boomer was way more attractive than the original hehe. It was the only way they could've made the original Starbuck like Boomer more, turn him into a hot chick!!! Starbuck would've been smitten! I thought the actress did very well with what little screen time she had. She had me hooked considering how pissed I was at the end when she walked out as Queen Cylon!!! That sucked!!! I knew then I was hooked just for the reaction I was having. I seemed to connect to her character for some reason now that's good acting, pulling an audience in with little effort.
xenagabby99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2003, 07:41 PM   #9
callsignfalcon
Warrior

Default I agree

It was an interesting twist but I was like: "Hey Boomer's a main character! You can't turn Boomer into a cylon!" One of the very few things i didn't really like about the new mini
callsignfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2003, 07:43 PM   #10
xenagabby99
Shuttle Pilot

Default Oh yeah

Yeah that was the main and really only big thing I did not like, but overall that must mean I liked the series or it wouldn't upset me so much!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
xenagabby99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #11
sdwebguy

Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by xenagabby99
I will admit this Boomer was way more attractive than the original hehe. It was the only way they could've made the original Starbuck like Boomer more, turn him into a hot chick!!! Starbuck would've been smitten! I thought the actress did very well with what little screen time she had. She had me hooked considering how pissed I was at the end when she walked out as Queen Cylon!!! That sucked!!! I knew then I was hooked just for the reaction I was having. I seemed to connect to her character for some reason now that's good acting, pulling an audience in with little effort.
Who says she was the "Queen Cylon?" We don't really know yet if she is a Cylon or not. Ans by the way, yes she's hot.