View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2006, 01:59 AM   #5
Galactifan
Warrior

I saw "Superman: Returns" early at 6:30pm at an 'employees only' screening on opening night (with a huge theater full of only 20 people). When I came out it was nice to see all the fans lined up throughout the theatre lobby waiting to see what they think will be the first showing. Anyways, with that said...THE MOVIE......THEY GOT IT RIGHT!!! I am very pleased with what I saw. ACTION! ROMANCE! DECENT STORY! DECENT ACTING! Brandon Routh really pulled it off. Thank you Brian Singer for continuing to keep the torch burning strongly for the SUPERMAN saga!!! Also, go to the restroom before you see the film......it's 2 1/2 hours long!

Here's my only question...

SPOILER...

Spoiler
When Lois dropped her purse in the Daily Planet office and Clark bent down to help her pick things up, his eye glasses came off for a few seconds. The last item picked up to be put back in her purse was Lois' cell phone. I was lead to believe that when the phone hit the ground it snapped a picture of Clark without his glasses. Perry White made such a big deal in the scene prior stating that a little kid snapped a photo of Superman with his camera phone. I really thought, or still think, that Clark's photo revealing himself as Superman is still sitting on Lois' cell phone. Anyone else get that impression?

Galactifan is offline   Reply With Quote