Thread: The Final Duty
View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2022, 07:26 PM   #11
JSC1
Warrior

Default Re: The Final Duty

Captain Adama would be the connection to the Adama family, as would be Sire Box. The Cylon's 'battle computer' in the pod would actually be Starbuck and Angela's child from the Judgement Day episode.

I also think I have to go with original creations because that might be what sells more. Legacies would have to be kept to a minimum as people might not be that interested in the 78 characters as we would be. And they might want characters with their own identities rather than be part of a bloodline.

But regardless I do want the legacies mentioned. While I haven't finished 'Saga of the Fugitive Fleet' the records and surveillance room has given me an idea or two for the story, especially as it would involve acquiring resources to get the Galactica upgraded and maintained.
One day, I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.-William Hartnell, Doctor Who-The Dalek Invasion of Earth
JSC1 is offline   Reply With Quote