View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2004, 06:50 PM   #18
Mike Wright

Yeah 1941 rocked. I dunno why anyone would call it a bomb. Except maybe "Da Bomb."

I didn't see any shows up there that I don't agree with. I loved all of them. But I'd like to add Strange Luck. D.B. Sweeney rules, and I wish they could have explained the link between that show and the X-Files, considering none of the cast or people behind the scenes had anything to do with each other, other than the fact that they both aired on Fox, on the same night. I just recall one of the last eps mentioning that he had a contact in the FBI named Fox Mulder. I remember it sent shivers down my spine.

That reminds me, how many X-Files spinoffs got cancelled? Its silly to me. They were all good, and yet they could have easily ended the X-Files in season 7. They pretty much wrapped it all up anyway. Everything after that was just kicking a dead horse I thought.

I wish I could catch Tru Calling though. My wife always complains that I have a fixation with Eliza Dushku anytime I watch it. I caught the pilot, and I thought it was cool, but I just couldn't see them doing that concept as a series... Apparently I'm being proven wrong, I just wish I could figure out why. *lol*