View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #34
Cylon Number 13
Renegade Humanocylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMarks
I remember making my own sword and guns. The one toy I played with the most was lego, tried to make everything out of it. I even created the viper and a cylon raider. It was great for showing battle damage. Even made a Galactica, of couse that didn't turn out as good as the only pictures i had to go from was what I could remember from the show.

I remember riding a bike down a hill without a helmet, I crashed, got hurt, but I also learned from it. We also knew all of our neighbors and they knew us.
You said it, AJ.

I loved making things when I was young too. Still do, actually. I made a BSG blaster out of a 2-inch thick, foot long piece of a tree and couple flat wooden slats that I nailied at an angle near one end of the foot long section of tree. It didn't make sounds, but that's where my imagination came into play. That's one thing we had back then....Imagination.

I also created a Thor's hammer, and a wooden katana.

I have plans to build a lightsaber in the near future. I am currently working on finding the parts needed to build it. Here's hoping.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what's the charge this time? - Lee Adama

Striking a superior @$$hole. - Kara Thrace

Ah. I bet you've been waiting all day to say that one. - Lee Adama

Most of the afternoon, yeah. - Kara Thrace

Right. - Lee Adama

Cylon Number 13 is offline   Reply With Quote