View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2003, 03:28 PM   #1
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

Default Follow-up on my BG web site departure (from Michael Faries)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that Nathan Proia (of BattlestarGalacticaClub.com fame) has accepted the role of webmastering my former BG web sites.

Nathan has a daunting task ahead of him, incorporating BattlestarGalactica.com and BattlestarPegasus.com content into his established uber-site, BattlestarGalacticaClub.com. You will be seeing the continuation of BattlestarGalactica.com, though, under his care.

I will be sending content from the former sites to him next week; a new web host will be sought; and domains will need to be migrated to new name servers. There may be some downtime incurred, but the legacy will continue under new management.

BattlestarPegasus.com will not be relaunching at this time; I'm opting to keep my domain closed at this time. As I mentioned, Nathan will cannibalize whatever he can from that former site into his own. That means the BG models/meshes and artwork, for example, will still be publicly available.

Congratulations to Nathan, who will be working to continue the homage to the Original "Battlestar Galactica" series, plus updating Richard Hatch's official site and the Great War of Magellan web site.

Thank you, Nathan.

Michael
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote