View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2005, 01:05 PM   #4
Haveke

Battlestar Galactica 1978 Cylon Attacks Of The 12 Colonies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles
Thirty Six hours? That seems very short. If the Cylons have to herd planetfuls of countryside Colonials together that they didn't kill in the city bombardments, then your suggestion of months could be quite accurate. I don't see the Cylons completing the massacre in less than YEARS if they hunt on foot.. There aren't enough TOASTERS that you can land and too many Colonials. (Millions of them!)

Under those conditions, writing stories of holdout pockets of Colonials, and subsequent small waves of escaping refugees is not only logical but expectable.
I Agree With Your On Your Thoughts on the Situation of the Fall Of The Colonies...

Also, Might I Point Out What Apollo Said in the Movie... "How MANY Did We Have To Leave Behind?"

We Have No Exact Number Of Survivors Left in The Colonies... I Think it Would Make For a VERY GOOD Galactia Fan-Fic Story.

I Believe Commander Adama Ordered Tigh to Keep The Galactia Out A The Cylon Basestars Scanner Range.

Seeing As How They Lost The BIG One... The Galactia Would Be The ONLY Hope For The VERY Survival of The Colonies.

Here is a Question that I Have Been Wondering About For Many a Yarn...

Q: Exactly How Many Vipers Are Stationed On a Battlestar?

I Leave You to Contemplate These Statements...