View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2005, 05:53 PM   #146
Excalibur
On Vacation...

Battlestar Galactica 2004

EXCALIBUR

I didn't discover the internet until just 5 years ago. Once I started finding forums, I would go to choose a name, and everything I could come up with, was already taken.

I looked at the sword I have hanging on my wall, and decided to try Excalibur. In some places it is already taken by someone else, but I use it where I can.

Now, as for the avatar. I saw the original series when I was a kid, but it's been so long I barely remember anything other then the Cylons. They were cool looking! Having discovered the mini-series on DVD a little over a week ago, I was hooked on the new BSG imediately. I understand those who might not, but for me it's great.

I remember when I heard they were going to be making a new Star Trek series, back in the 80's. I was really upset. Not knowing Gene was involved, I thought the studio was just going to wipe their feet all over the original, in an attempt to make money off of something good, while making something bad. Then I watched the first episode of TNG, and haven't missed an episode of Star Trek since.

I saw the avatar for Apollo on another forum, and decided to use it. I mean, what guy doesn't want to grow up to be a hot shot fighter pilot?

Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote